Do any of you guys kinda stalk someone on Social Media?

I'm not gonna lie, yeah I looked up two people. former best friend and a guy I like. Both on Facebook. But they lasted a couple a weeks (on and off).

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• i stalk girl for like 8 year or something. I'm creepy?

0|0
    0|0
    • if you're serious... then Yeah, probably.

• probably.. well it means not totally, ok I'll resume my stalk. :D

• Oh god... what have I done. Ron Burgundy must be stopped.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a guy stalk me on Facebook
    After I blocked him he had his brother message me his number
    When I messaged him he kept acting desperate begging me wondering why I stopped talking to him even though I told years ago before I blocked him. I told him that I'm reporting him to the police and he finally stopped. I blocked this guy 3 years ago and he had used his brother to contact me this. How can he not have understood me after I told him the reason 3 years ago and blocked him?

He was a psycho

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Nope. I don't stalk anyone on social media or anyone here on GAG. I'm too busy doing my own thing to worry about other people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah for sure if I like her, I'm sure a lot of people do that, well I wouldn't say stalk but you'll check their profile out and stuff.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's basically what I do, I just put in stalk coz following somebody's status and stuff just seemed wrong.

What Girls Said 4

• Meh, I have like periods of time when I check out my friends/crush etc profiles and then end up on profiles of other people lol
    But I don't think it lasts more than 5 min

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't stalked anyone in ages...

1|0
    0|0
  • If my cousins talk about someone I don't know ill "stalk" their social media. That's it though lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I hate facebook to begin with.

0|0
    0|0