Do you ever get red from being embarrassed?

So annoying!😡 Even people I'm close to like my own parents it will happen. If I am on the spot or I can't get my words out right. Then I get even more red because I feel my face getting hot. I'm still thinking about this because it just happened with my mom. how do i forget this happened? maybe she didn't notice?

Most Helpful Girl

• This happens to me all the time and it's the biggest reason why I don't participate in my classes. Any time that I feel attention being turned to me, I get sweaty and my whole face goes red.

The biggest thing to remember is this: the amount of worry that you put into how you are perceived by others is the same amount of worry they have about being perceived by others. At the root of it all, we care WAY more about what we do than anyone else does. Odds are, even if people notice, they won't care enough to hold it over you or remember it for an extended period of time.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes I do actually lol and it's fairly noticeable which makes it worse lol but it is what it is we're only human right?

• My face gets red even when I'm not embarrassed. And apparently really red because people always have to point it out.

• Not my face, just the cheeks. I don't get embarrassed a lot though.

• No. It's pretty hard to embarrass me. I either laugh or look like a corpse. But no blushing.

• Yeah I do and it sucks because its such a giveaway.

• Sometimes i get a litrle embarassed when i talk to @trumpetplayerforlife. sometimes.

What Girls Said 9

• Yesssssss, happens to me all the time when I'm embarrassed. You're not alone. I speak really fast, too.

• Nope, never. 😂
    I'm tan, maybe this is the reason why something like that wouldn't be so visible on me.

• Yes! I turn red so easily!

• Yes! It happens to me all the time. Like you said, even if it's people I'm close to I still do it. My face instantly gets hot and starts burning. :p

• I do, unfortunately. My blushing gives me away every time.

• No, I am brown so i can't blush...

• Nope, I don't think I do.
    It doesn't show lol

• Yes. You ain't the only one lol.

• All the time. I light up like a strawberry on my face and neck.