Have you ever got in a food fight?

I did once in the school cafeteria. It was very epic.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but my sister and her friend got into a peanut butter fight before. I came home to find it all over the walls and on the ceiling.

• Wow that must had been funny to see and watch. That must had been a lot of work to clean up.

• Oh it was lol especially since I was the one to clean the ceiling because my sister couldn't reach -_-

• Lol that sucked you had to clean the ceiling. She is lucky to have a nice sister to do that for her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, me and my friends have tried to start them but it's like the other kids are oblivious.

What Girls Said 7

• No, I love my food too much to even throw it at someone else. So while everyone is throwing food, expect me to be sitting in the corner eating mine

• Yesssssssss!!! It's so much fun I just did that on one of daughters parties. It was pies of cream so much fun everyone had a blast. People were falling all over the floor. I was dying laughing I almost pee on my self. I will never forget that party. My daughter said it was the BEST party ever and her friends.

• No, but the 8th graders did a food fight when I was in 7th grade.
    Someone threw an egg at the principal hahah.

• No. But that sounds like fun :(

• No i haven't i want to though!!!

• No, but I've fought about food with my partner 😅

• Yes once at school and a few times at home...

What Guys Said 2

• No I haven't. I think I've seen a food fight in like middle school.

• Yeah in 8th grade and I started it :P