Have you ever punched somebody in the face?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea, just outside of a club as the guy wouldn't leave me alone. He kept pulling me away by my arm, not knowing I had been practising Thai kickboxing :))

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 26

• Once. This one girl was messing with my big sister in elementary school so I confronted her and we fought. I was in 3rd grade and she was in 6th. Did pretty good for a little girl, but I lost a huge chunk of hair of hair that day. Of course, I got in the most trouble like usual, but my dad was proud of me and I think that was the day he bought me ice cream for it.

I'm not really a fighter anymore though so haven't got into any fights like that since (but when attacked, I have fought back; I just never threw the first punch). The last fight I got in was probably in middle school on the bus.

• No, but I've been very close to it many a time. I'm a more passive person, but if someone really gets me going...

• Uh... yes, actually, yes, I have.

• Not punched... but I have accidentally hit a stranger in the face. I was talking to people and made a large hand gesture right as a lady passed by from behind me so I didn't see her coming and hit her right in the face. I was mortified and apologizing but she just said it was okay and kept walking.

• no, but i punched a boy in the nose really hard his nose bleed and then his sister tried to help him... sighhhh women! lol I'm a lover not a fighter and i was younger then

• Yes I have. A few times.

• @truthhammer lol well in my defense... I had a boyfriend when I was young and dumb who liked to fight. Also had a guy sucker punch me on the back of the head once... another guy spit on me... so yeah. Only people who deserved it 😛

• No just a chest but I've wanted to.

• No I haven't, but I wanted to pretty badly once.

• Nope.

• No I never did that. But I know lots of people who deserve to punched in the face by me.

• No but I may have kicked an attacker in the face.

• No, but i threw coffee on his face...

• My sister, I was 8 at the time and she was 10 Lol!

• I would never punch @APRU5

• I want to.

• no, that's too cringy to me

• Yes, many times, I was growing up in a small town and was the oldest among my cousins, so I always had to defend them.

• Yeah I did when I was like 7 😂

• No, I haven't really felt the need or desire to punch someone in the face.

• In my head. A gazillion times

• No but so many people on this site make me want to.

• No, but I've felt like it before

• Never.

• Nope but I I've been thinking about it

• Nope

• no but I have slapped someones face

What Guys Said 38

• No. I don't believe in fighting to resolve my problems, and I've never been in a situation where I was forced to fight to protect myself, I'm smart enough to avoid that.

• In the face: no. But I have in the head.
    The face is too visible.. too many people see it and it lasts for days... and can cause some serious damage...

• I've taken a swing but didn't land the shot. Landed plenty everywhere else though.

It was back in the high school days. Boys school, rough neighborhood, only Asian... It was unavoidable, really. Bogans (Aussie rednecks) would teach their racism to their kids, and these kids tried to run their bullshit on me. That didn't last long though.

• Ya. This kid that tried to bully me when I was like 12 lol

• No, I wish I had a chance though. Just to know how it feels. And if I'm good at it.

• I know better places to punch someone.

• yep, after a fairly shitty upbringing with my "stepfather" who's an ex-con gym freak psychopath (like, actually psychopathic, i realised a couple of years latter when studying the subject) just before leaving home i finally fought back, it turns out i'm a natural, kicked his ass. which i must say was pretty damned satisfying once i got out. he did not see it coming..
    but i haven't really fought since, haven't needed to.

• Nope never

• Nope. Kicks end things faster.

• Yup about o 10 maybe 13 different people, probably about 30+ times all together.

• i use to thai box, bounce at a club, get into street fights, group fights with weapons, stab scar/internal scar.

I've knocked people out cold before... landed 5 punch combos.

• Yes I have.

• Yes, I have.

• ask me no questions I'll tell you no lies

• no and I don't plan on doing it

• Yes I have, my knuckles did hurt, xD not as easy as it looks. XD

• Yeah, I've been in a few fights.

• No. I've never had to. But I will if I have to.

• Yes, too many times... copped a few too

• Once or twice. Can't really remember.

• Multiple people, all in self-defense scenarios.

• I don't wanna kil anyone so no

• Oh yeah, I've been in a few fights. I dont start fights but I will certainly end them.

• Yeah. Nothing to brag about though.

• Yes, I have and I was really pissed when I did that.

• yep, it was alright. Not full force but still fun.

• Yeah once in high school.

• Yo mama

• yes, several times, then gave him and elbow :)

• Yes. Though I regret it now.

• More from Guys
    8