Who do you think will become the next American president?

It's gonna come down to Hillary and Trump and between the 2, I'm guessing Hillary will most likely win it. Bernie did better than expected but has no chance since Hillary is getting all the black votes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I want it to be Bernie & so do Million's of other's, but i believe they'll give it to hat bitch Hillary*eye roll* I liked her husband not her she honestly doesn't give a fuck little do what people know, I've done my research on her, SMH! The president isn't shhh but a puppet on a string anyway but still damn... Bernie was marching with the king fighting against injustice getting his ass beat daily I'm voting for the b-man. Trump say's things a lot of racist like but he won't win, I think he's clean some things up... but he's a retard otherwise. He won't get it and if he did they'd impeach or assassinate his dumb ass soon after. #welcometomurica

• Bernie might have marched with the King but he has no chance since black people are voting for Hillary.

• hell anyone voting for her is stupid idc who, women , the elderly, young idc

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if it comes down to those two polls show she won't do well against Trump. Man he's gonna light her ass on fire with that email shit.

• Trump has absolutely no substance, he's just like "Uhhhh, I'M GREAT!" and his band of idiots cheers.

• @Protagoras Oh yeah I'm very aware of that, but he's gonna let Hillary have it about the email stuff to the point where he won't even have to talk about himself and people are gonna eat it up.

What Girls Said 13

• My hopes are still on Bernie.

• Yeah, I'm guessing Hillary, especially if it comes down to her and trump. It's a sad thing when you choose a canidate because they are the less of the 2 evils.

• Hillary Clinton will win hands down which is why the Republicans are so upset that Trump may get the nomination.

• I read an article the other day that says if it come down to Trump & Clinton she's done for. Trump will beat Clinton.

• Sanders

• Idek. All the blacks are gonna vote for Hilary. Trump suprised me tho. Majority of his votes probably come from whites. Both have a chance.

• Hilary Clinton

• I don't know, but I think trump will win to be honest. Too many people like him

• Hillary Clinton

• I really hope it's Hillary , Trump is such a racist

• Hillary is going to win but I still hope someone else wins because in my opinion, she's terrible. She lied about the Benghazi thing and Bill Clinton was almost impeached which says a lot. We shouldn't let another Clinton into the office because you know someway somehow Bill is going to be involved.

• Bernie would have a chance if our system was broken as ish. He doesn't stand a chance with the superdelegates which in my opinion should not even exist, it's a broken and rigged system.

• I'm not sure, I don't want Trump or Hilary but it appears that it'll be up to them. Such a shame...

What Guys Said 20

• 0|0
  • Hillary will win. More people are against Trump, even many Republicans dislike him, so in the end he won't have enough votes, cause if it comes down to those 2, even those who dislike Hillary, would vote for her to keep Trump out of the White House.
    I definitely don't want Hillary to win, I want Bernie, but I doubt he'll make it.
    Hillary is a woman, so she has the female and LGBT votes, that's a lot.

• People, by a wide margin, would rather have Sanders than Clinton. But I guess time'll tell.

• And why on earth are black people voting for Hillary? It's obvious Bernie supports blacks more than Hillary, he's been doing it all his life, not just for the elections.

• I'm not sure why. If it was 50/50 between the 2 among black voters, Bernie would win easily but black people are overwhelmingly voting for Hillary.

• I read or saw somewhere that If it comes down to those two (which it most likely will) polls are showing Hillary Clinton will win by a pretty big margin.

• Trump.

• Smart money is on Hillary, which, eh.

I don't like her much if I'm being honest, but almost anyone is better than the nightmare that'd be President Trump.

• I figure either Bernie or Hillary.

Hillary wouldn't get my vote... unless it comes down to her and Trump. Then she would just by default. She's shitty too, but not as bad as Trump.

I actually probably just wouldn't vote at all.

• I never wanted her to win but probably Hilary.

• Hillary is going to be arrested before the convention for violation of espionage law. She may also be charged later for accepting bribes.

I give it 50/50 that the next president will be either Cruz or Michael Bloomberg.

• Trump. There is almost no chance that Trump is going to lose.

• I'm rooting for Bernie but def needs more black voters to win, but it's either Hillary or trump prob.

• I don't know. I think Hillary is the favorite, though I also think that it would be a mistake to take Trump lightly.

• Trump

• I agree. I think Killery... err... Hillary will become President. I hate Donald Drumpf, I hate Killery too, but alas. Sanders is doing well, I still think he has a chance, but it´s like 25-30%, not very high.

• I prefer sanders.

• Clinton will... because she has a vagina.

• Bernie

• For the sake of humanity I hope Hillary Clinton wins

• ANYONE but trump PLEASE!

• Unfortunately, wanted Bernie to win but too many third wave feminists and stupid ass baby boomers will vote her in.

• Black voters are the main reason Bernie won't win. Almost 90% of them are voting for Hillary.

• @Joc4Position Do they not align with your concerns, at all? Just curious...

• @SIGguy Right now I haven't decided if I like any of them. I know Clinton fucked up some immigration stuff. I can't stand Trump. Bernie I don't know yet.