Who else is happy about this major defeat against the old crotchety hippie?

Who else is happy about this major defeat against the old crotchety hippie???

Moderate Democrats the Day is WON! Next stop, America!

texas

D
clinton 67.7%
sanders 30.4%
est % in: 28%
updated 10:01 pm et, mar. 1, 2016

georgia

D
clinton 71.8%
sanders 27.6%
est % in: 56%
updated 10:01 pm et, mar. 1, 2016

virginia

D
clinton 64.3%
sanders 35.2%
est % in: 97%
updated 10:01 pm et, mar. 1, 2016

alabama

D
clinton 78.1%
sanders 18.9%
est % in: 23%
updated 10:01 pm et, mar. 1, 2016

oklahoma

D
sanders 52.0%
clinton 40.8%
est % in: 83%
updated 10:00 pm et, mar. 1, 2016
massachusetts

D
clinton 51.5%
sanders 47.3%
no preference 0.7%
est % in: 56%

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I'm happy, girl power, go Hillary :)

• You are so weird! Lol

• My mom told me that all the kids were asking their parents what blow jobs were because of the Clintons. They are nasty

• Dont care...

What Guys Said 7

• Look I'm not a democrat but even I am happy that washed up hippy didn't win as an American I am glad to see so many people reject socialism.

• As a conservative, I am happy to see that Socialism is not openly embraced by most Democrats.

• you're a conservative? were you always that way or you came to it with age?

• Ah, you had to add a bit of your ego to it saying experience vs age brought you there as in being conservative is better than being liberal instead of just better for you...

• No, I am saying that people don't get conservative simply because they get older. Bernie Sanders is an example of someone who is not conservative because he is older. I am conservative because of my experiences and, if I had experienced all of the relevant things before age 25 I would have been a conservative at an earlier age.

• Clinton hasn't won shit, and besides she's winning all the red states wow great job. I'm sure she'll win those against Trump to right? Oh no wait she won't. You're not a moderate Democrat you're a fucking republican. You just vote for the democrat corporate sellout who's part of the establishment but the policies she will enact are the same ones as the republicans because she gets paid by the same people. So celebrate your non victory and if she should win the presidency which I think she won't all you'll get is a president slightly to the right of Obama who was also basically a republican.

• Eh I'm not but its whatever, the "People" have spoken.

• Politics. Brainwash. Conformist indoctrination... IT DOESN'T MATTER! Democrats and republicans are all purple! They aren't red or blue! They're purple. Holly shit. Is the US gonna WAKE UP? politicians, the Fed, Sanders, Hillary and all of them are thirsty for power! Why believe in authority? Give me a good damn reason to believe in authority. Government, state, ah... BULLSHIT wrapped up in a suit and tie. Let's be free! Rant is over. Have a beautiful day.
    P. S. "The first and biggest lie the State will tell you is that they're the people" - Nietzsche in Thus Spoke Zaratustra. And it's sad that people said he was an ill man...

• Both primaries remind me of something Kissinger said once.

"It's a pity they can't both lose."

• lol that was clever

• Kissinger was clever as hell. Whether he was a great realpolitik defender of america or a horrifying evil control freak is up for debate, but there's no questioning his smarts.

That comment was about the first iran-iraq war by the way.

• I'm absolutely stunned that people like Hillary. She is a huge liar and should be in jail for all the illegal stuff she done. And she's never accomplished anything meaningful in her political career