So what do you do if you find life pointless?

Have no high school diploma. no motivation no hope for a girlfriend and I have this weird habit of looking at dudes crotches our the corner of my eye probably cuz of my penis size insecurity. it's like the world was out to get me from birth

Most Helpful Girl

• Go see a therapist and get your life back on track.

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome to existential nihilism and existential emptiness my friend!

Just have fun and do what makes you feel happy... or um... don't, and do nothing at all.

I go by this quote now when it comes to life and existence:

There are No absolute clear or SET meanings to our lives and existence EXCEPT what meanings that we choose to make for ourselves.

You would have to decide your own future and fate and what your purpose will be for your time left in this world, or don't and then someone else may just make all the plans and decide it all for you.

What Girls Said 10

• You're right, life is pretty much pointless. It's up to you to make it otherwise.

You're just playing "Life" on hard mode.

• Life is pointless, you have to find your own meaning. You have fingers, you have enough money to access the internet - life could have dealt you a much shitter hand. Be grateful for what you have and learn to improve your life for your own sake.

• You need to change your attitude, the world is not out to get you. I'm sorry for whatever shit you had to go through with but life doesn't have to be pointless unless you yourself make it out to be.

• Just get up, get your GED, work hard and go to college. Once you're done with college, I guarantee you that finding a girlfriend won't be hard.

There's more important things in this world than superficial bullshit.

• Love. No fucking point in loving.

• Why not start working on getting a diploma now instead of thinking of your penis size?

• Resist.

• do hip thrusts at the mirror playing candy shop by 50 cent

• Get your GED, get a job and either come out as gay or stop looking at guys crotches

• Be gay

What Guys Said 15

• It can be worse (trust me). Well since their is no point why play the game? I'm not saying suicide or anything but rather when a game gets difficult and cannot be won, the general result is you start screwing around. You stop playing the game how it is designed to be played and you play it the way you want to play it, you stop trying to win and start trying to enjoy yourself. Try it see what happens. Also their is no reason to be insecure about penis size, 5 inches is standard and quite honestly I have heard one account of a woman who said the man who actually had a smaller penis then that was her best lover because he would use it in such away and because it was smaller he would grind allowing for clitoral stimulation and yeah she loved the guy ie it doesn't matter (the lack of confidence is whats going to hurt you). So in short, fuck it. You have no reason to play by the rules you where given so don't, play the game the way you want to play it. After all you have nothing else to lose right?

• The world is out to get you since birth! It is out to get all of us out since birth! This is why humans start to develop tools and science and writing and technology and clothes and skills and countless other things: to help prevent nature from killing us.

So, learn a little something about the world and maybe find a new way to help prevent it from getting us all. Maybe study a little science on the web or something else but use that knowledge towards making your life better and the world a better place.

• Start living. Stop caring what others think. Yes it's possible I overcame it, so can u. What interests u? run towards that in all aspects of ur life. Find a job doing something u like. Penis insecurity unless ur like 3 inches or less most girls won't care if they're looking for a relationship. And getting a gf? The only way is to try. Put yourself out there. U will fail many times. But everybody does. Thing is u gotta learn. Just get out there and DO IT!

• Start here. Find something non-social, non-sexual to do for yourself and make it matter. Something that does not involve others approval. Something that does not involve relationships. Something creative. Something for which you set your own rules.
    I chose motorcycle touring/camping/photography.
    I looked at as my primary mission after work.
    I became independent.
    I became confident.
    I became interesting with stories to tell and pictures to prove it.
    I encountered fellow travelers with similar interests.
    Some of them were female and relieved I was not a predator, and yet...
    Sooner or later the clothes came off from time to time, but...
    I did not let that interfere with the mission.
    And sooner or later one will want you to take her along and not change you.
    And penis size will prove almost meaningless, because that's not why she likes you.

• you make it better and stop whining

• most consumers usually practice the cycle of video games + porn

• First off, you are looking at life in a crappy way. If you want to get motivated and change your life you will need to pull yourself up and makes some changes. Like get a HS diploma, and start looking into a career. Start looking at things you like to do and get out and do them... reasonable things please.
    At 21, you have decades ahead of you that you can enjoy if you get moving now. Otherwise, yea life is pointless and you will be working at some menial job for the rest of your life being a blah, until you die an early death because of hopelessness. Think about that...

• well I'm getting some money soon thinking about checking into school with it but I only have 5 credits do you think I should go for high school diploma or ged?

• Get the Diploma. Later in life, the GED is a yellow flag and employers don't like that. But I am glad to hear you will move forward. Life is good, but you do need to set yourself up to enjoy it. Again, at your age you have the time to do that now.

• Embrace it because the world was out to get you its out to get us all thats the struggle of life what do you do you ask? You struggle through life and when your on your death bed you laugh at life and tell it to fuckoff cos your a winner and never let life get the better of you unless you get hit by a car and die instantly or something then you curse life cos that was just cruel

• Build something, every day

• Crack one off, find a hobby, do both at the same time if you're feeling daring.

• Start playing online games... Develop hobbies.. Goto the gym.. Watch movies... but pls dont kill urself

• You just keep living. That's pretty much what I am doing.

• Troll

• How big is your penis?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more