Have you meet many braggarts who actually live up to their own hype?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of guys relay information about their life, what they've done, etc. Most of the time that stuff seams reasonable to people in their social circle that are doing similar things. Most of the time that stuff sounds like bragging to people that haven't been able to do the same sort of things in their own life. 90% of the time bragging is just jealousy by the observer. 10% of the time they are lying out their ass.

What Girls Said 4

• Actually yes, he does for the most part. My housemate brags a lot and I've called him out on it, and he acknowledges it. Nearly everything he does seems to turn out well though. He's good looking, successful with girls, athletic, smart, charming, lucky, and hard working. He knows this and is very confident. It was really annoying and bothered me for a bit at first, but he told me that he once tried to be more humble and his friends and family asked him if he was ok. I can tolerate his occasional bragging much better because he can acknowledge it and can take me teasing him about it. He does it much less now then in Sept when we all moved into the house we're in now.

• I have never met anyone who brags that lives up to what that bragging. Bragging is a psychological defense against insecurity

• only one

• Can't say that I ever have.

What Guys Said 3

• Kind of ironic that I haven't.

• No I haven't.

• people exaggerate, its what we do to ensure that we always have the upper hand and no one wanna mess with us, me personally i do throw some claims around sometimes but usually i dont say something i can't do, its better to shut up than be a fool, also i once fked a girl up, i knew things about her no one was supposed to know and more, so in a way yes i was actually "all that hype" , its irrelevant i guess but a nice story nonetheless.