Do YOU think Bernie Sanders still has a chance to win the Democratic nomination after tonight?

He managed to win 4 states, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Colorado and Vermont while clinton won all of the south and Massacheussetts.

Do you think #FeeltheBern is still alive? or shall it crash and die?

• He's got no chance now
  • He never had a chance
  • He still has a little chance
  • He still has a good chance

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I do,
    1: most of the African American rich southern states have already voted and we move to more northern white states which is more to sanders liking
    2: Some Clinton supporters won't show up at the polls as they will feel Clinton has the nomination locked up
    3: Super delegates are not set in stone and can always change their mind to reflect the popular vote (which I doubt it)
    4: Sanders is raising more money than Clinton (42million compared to 30 million for Clinton last month)
    5: Sanders recently picked up a big endorsement
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UM8F4EuUbw
    6: In recent CNN polling Sanders does better than Clinton against the republicans
    7: Will soon hold a fund raiser with NRA lobby and Goldman Sachs
    8: She's refusing to release the transcripts from her paid speeches
    9: More secret emails where released

What Girls Said 8

• I think anything can turn around. It's great that he got those states. Hillary is a well known and respected politician by many people (sorry Hillary haters, you can't deny someone else's perception for them, so don't comment about it)

I feel sad that he isn't registering with the older minority group. He's been fighting the cause for so long, talking the talk and walking the walk. I wish that was put out there more, he's for people of color. C'mon the south, look at the history.

• Sure, he still has a chance. If I remember right, Hillary won the primaries against Obama and he still became president.

• No because Hillary has the super delegates bought off. He has no chance.

• No chance. Its going to be Donald vs Hillary.

• And Hillary is going to smoke Trump. First woman president in 2017.

• @QuestionMan Doesn't mean anything, you can't win without the minority vote. Look at the exit polls, the vast majority of Trump voters are only white.

• @BangBadBxtches That just isn't true. He got a majority of Latino voters in Nevada.
      I wouldn't be surprised if he got a lot of Black votes too.

• Anything could happen at this point.

• In theory, yes. In practice, no.

• Absolutely, he did great in Super Tuesday, he'll do better in northern states.

• No, he doesn't have a chance unless some corrupt ish goes down.

What Guys Said 8

• I was actually thinking of writing a myTake on the topic but since I'm very busy with university I'll quickly summarize my stance.

Bernie had a good run but in reality he never had a chance to begin with. The reason is the existence of superdelagates and him calling himself a socialist. The establishment strongly favours Hilary even though she is under investigation. She may not have the young vote but Sanders' positions are so unrealistic that he makes Trump look like a serious candidate. Due to Cold War brainwashing of the American public, the word socialist is equated with the Soviet Union. So you had an anti-establishment "Soviet" candidate running. He was fun to watch but with Obama practically endorsing Hilary in this video you can clearly see why he was never going to win the nomination.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSK2cDUWfMA

• His biggest chance comes down to what happens with Hillary's FBI investigation, which recently brought in DOJ attorneys to review the evidence of wrong doing they have collected.

• The Democrat establishment just won't let him win. The Republicans are trying the same thing with Trump but they don't have super delegates. They will try to steal it from him in a brokered convention which if they are successful will lead to a third party run by Trump and the end of the Republican party.

• I supported him and im sorry but if he can't win the South he has no chance. Unless you consider Oklahoma a Southern state which some do.

• Nah, it's still too early to tell. Hopefully the upcoming caucus voters do not appeal to the population.

• It's not looking good for Bernie.

• Bernie is fucking done, he got smoked.

• Never had a chance because of the super delegates. Inability to gain traction outside of white democrats made it a slam dunk for clinton combined with that. HRC is gonna have to consider the main election though, she doesn't quite have the same coalition bill had pinned down, nor the different coalition that Obama won with.

Not that any of the republicans is exactly nailing down the electorate either.