Favourite The Walking Dead character?

Favourite The Walking Dead character?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a tossup between Michonne and Daryl. I think both are badass, but Michonne is pretty hot too. At the end of the day I kinda flip flop between episodes based on who did the most badass thing. At the moment it's Daryl and his badass rocket launcher skills.

What Girls Said 7

• Glenn! I think I could handle any other main character dying (except Maggie) but if anything happened to Glenn, I'd be heartbroken. Yes I am too emotionally invested in this show haha.

• Rick, Daryl and Michonne... Andrea could have been something special... I liked Carol over time. Before he got his neck sliced... i loved hershel and The only other melanin richer brother's Tdog and Judith's real mom Tyreese! I love the governor as a villain that nigga was crazy! he made me hate him as an actual person lol i believed him in that role. Now that is talent!!! I haven't caught up with this season yet and I don't plan toooo until Tuesday. So maybe I can see what he wolf is all about!

• I liked how Meryll whatever grew up and actually cared about other's before he sacrificed himself. So he was a good character at that point in times. But honestly I'm going withhhh Phillip/Brian a. k. a The Govnor! trouble and grief just couldn't escape him and I kinda felt sympathy for him.

• @Afro-dite9 I should look it up shortly. it's 6 am here, my girlfriend and I are having troubles at the moment lol. Haha you are to deadly, it never hurts to have options ;) I'm gonna head off now, Have a fabulous day you beautiful beast :P

• @Nomad69 hahaha REALLY😄☺😄☺☺? I mean... oh nooo😔😢sooooo saddddd😈😌tsk tsk #TeamPettyAf Oki doki u have a great one too u greek god looking man lol I don't know but u get it lol

• Michonne has been my favorite for a while now.

• I love most of them for different reasons. I voted for Michonne tho.

• it was between michonne and daryl but michonne isn't as hilarious as daryl so i picked daryl

• Glenn definitely. My heart literally broke when i thought he had died.

• Michonne! She is a toigh female character done right. She and Rick are one hell of a couple.

What Guys Said 4

• Rick hands down. No one measures up to that guy.

• Day I identify most with his charecter

• I love Michonne and I find Glen and Carl really annoying. P. S. why doesn't everyone have a samurai sword?

• Good piont, would be my first choise at a zombie apocalypse.

• My favorite was Shane, spoiler alert lol Now its Daryl

• Hahaha real spoiler :P Naah, never liked that guy, he was an asshole :P

• I'm an asshole too I guess that's why I like him lol. Wasting all that time looking for that dumb girl

• Hahaha nice :P