QUIZ: What Kind of Heart Do You Have?

PRESS HERE FOR QUIZ

QUIZ: What Kind of Heart Do You Have?I GOT:

A Compassionate Heart

You're quite intuitive and often feel other people's pain. You tend to try your best to be there for those who might be going through a rough time and often empathise with their plight. You're warm and caring, though sometimes your empathy consumes you.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Today, I Actually Finally Realized even on Gag, @Victorianne, that My Kindness is Mistaken for Weakness But... As Wise as I am an ol Owl, I Give a Hoot and Gave Someone Once Special... The boot. And Learn from My Mistakes.
    Tank you for Posting in time... You are Everything and Have this Heart of Gold that Few people Can Match.
    Good luck. xx

• Aww thank you @paris13. No one can ever compare to your loyalty and compassion ♥ xxxx

• so welcome!! ♥♥ xxxx

• :)) xxoo

What Guys Said 19

• A Bleeding Heart

You're passionate, loving and caring and tend to experience a lot of emotions, sometimes even all at the same time. You're in tune with your own feelings almost as well as other people's, which can prove to be quite difficult for you sometimes. You love deeply, even though it can hurt sometimes.

I agree.

• A Bleeding Heart

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I guess.

• I got Heart of Gold

You're kind, generous and open minded. You tend to go out of your way to help the ones you love and try to help those you don't know so well too. You're a powerful source of love that just keeps on giving.

• A heavy heart

You're an old soul who's been through a lot but you're still managing to power through and carry on. You're strong, thoughtful and sensitive and carry much of your past in your heart. You don't fall in love easily but when you do, your love is real, intense and genuine.

• A Heart Of Gold

• So Apparently I got this... those bastards >.<

A Heart Of Gold:

They're killing my Villain Rep. with this -.-

• I also got that

• I got aching. It's totally wrong. I don't experience my feelings deeply and passionately. I AM able to move past any misfortune that befalls me with relative ease, and most of all I'm NOT sensitive.

• A heart of gold apparently 😊

• A Heart Of Gold

• A Heart Of Gold

• I got the same as you...

• I have a compassionate heart ❤

• I was kind of hoping for something a little harsh lol

• Heart of gold! No golden heart emoji so 💛💛 close enough babay!

• A heart that's as dark as the furthest corners of space. A heart so dark that the only thing to stop me from killing is the consequences once in caught... I often wonder where my heart went. I use to be nice and full of joy and I was friend but I think around age 24 I got cheated on for second time and I never got over it... I had to swallow up all that anger and pain and aggression and I never got a sorry. Then a friend talked to me about the way the world operates and how ruthless some people can be and I figured if you can't beat em', join em'. And so in order to keep from getting misused or tricked or played by all gender's I changed my way of thinking because I've seen too many snakes and I've seen too many gullible vulnerable people. I refuse to be the chump that got robbed because he let a (so called friend) barrow money.. I refuse to be played because he let his (so called loyal girlfriend) get drunk and (ACCIDENTALLY) kissed a guy.😤 only desperate chumps do that shit and let it slide... I'm not the one to try it on...

• Rather be a rich asshole than a broke friendly chump... You'll notice as you get older that you need to be a jerk sometimes, nearly all the time. Everyone's too busy trying to Step on each other's heads to make it to the top of the ladder so why are you slowing down trying to help? They'll probably kick you off the ladder. People say and do nice things but only 45% of them mean it. The rest is either just to defuse confrontation or they have an Ulterior motive. You'll learn the more you experience people and life

• I wish I had a 10 inch dick.

• A Heart Of Gold
    A
    istock

What Girls Said 19

• An Aching Heart.

You're sensitive, passionate and at times introspective. You tend to get somewhat overwhelmed when things to go quite the way you expected them to be. Sometimes it's difficult for you to move past a misfortune that has befallen you and you tend to carry that pain inside you. You're very much in touch with your feelings and tend to experience them deeply and passionately.

• A Heart Of Gold
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48ae-b703-b7e3248c935f.jpg

• A Compassionate Heart

• No surprise here.
    A Compassionate Heart

• A Heart of Gold

• A Heart Of Gold

• compassionate heart

#fuckmylife

I need to be a #wildchild and stop being so weak lololookoolo

• I also got A Compassionate Heart. From reading your description that's what I thought I'd get.

• I have a four chamber warm-blooded heart the functioning mitral valve

• A bitter cold black shriveled up heart

• I appear to be a heartless bitch. Oh well, no surprises there.

• A heart of gold.💛💛💛💛💛

• A heart of Gold ♥

• I GOT compassionate heart too! :)

• Compassionate heart

• A Skeptical Heart.

• I keep on getting The same things As you in every quiz hahah

• A Heart Of Gold

hell yea xD