Which pets are most suitable to own if you're allergic to furry animals and living alone?

I asked a question about getting a pet few days ago but forgot to mention I'm allergic to furry animals like dogs and cats. Which are the best pets to own if you're living alone that doesn't have furs.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try a single lovebird. They bond with humans in a super way

Most Helpful Guy

• get a Hen, not sure if you allergic to feathers. I have 10 chickens, they don't take much maintenance, produce eggs and are cute and friendly.

If you are allergic to feathers, I would say get a turtle. same reason, but not as petable, but they have long lifespans.

What Girls Said 11

• You can get a hypoallergenic dog, like a poodle or poodle mix (such as Labradoodle or Goldendoodle). But dogs require time and training.

Perhaps a bird. Maybe some fish. A reptile maybe?

• You can get hypoallergenic dogs etc. BUT if you want... you can get a hairless cat but those are kind of creepy lol.

• Fish
    Hairless cats
    Pigs (maybe)

• You're allergic to living alone? ;) :P :D

• Lol no. That came out wrong. I wanna live alone but not entirely alone so I'd like to own at least one pet.

• Yeah, I know. I am just playing with you :P I couldn't resist!

• Parrots or any type of bird, fish and hairless cats.

• Fish, turtles (I have three pet turtles and they are the Squirtle Squad), birds (I have a sun conure named Coco), hairless cat maybe?

• Fish, or Sphynx cats.

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images

• a snake ;-)

• Get a fucking turtle. Name it Gator.

• A fish or a turtle.

• They have some breeds that are hypoallergenic, not 100% but maybe you can try a breed to see? Like a Bedlington Terrier, Bichon Frise, Portuguese water dog, or Xoloitzcuintli. A common misconception is that it's the fur causing allergies, but it' actually the dander.

If not, then maybe fish are a good option. They look cool, can be relaxing, and all you need to do is daily feedings, and to clean out their tanks.

Do you like lizards? The bearded dragon are good pets, and so is the leopard gecko. Turtles make interesting pets, I think they're cute, too.

What Guys Said 3

• Reptiles in general

• Get birds , low maintenance, cheap, non furry and quite fun.

• Order a hooker or buy someone to be a sex slave or sth, i am not even joking here, u sound EXTREMELY depressed

• Lol this has nothing to do with that and I'd never pay for sex. I've always wanted a pet but my parents weren't the type to get one. Now that I live by myself, I wanna own at least one.