ΜTorrent or BitTorrent?

µTorrent or BitTorrent?

Most Helpful Guy

• I use bitTorrent because it has less unwanted programs to reject when installing, and the uTorrent (M) has some actually dangerous 3rd party software that tries to get installed, so not clicking decline can really mess your pc up sometimes!

• So do you recommend me to change to bitTorrent? Is the downloading speed the same? What about the size of the program?

• Hahahaha so ironic having a program (the company now) that allows you to download illegal stuff from the internet and then people download their paid version for free xD

• yep, once installed it's great! both of them equal.
      Just uTorretnt upset me by having a hacking program try to do a sneaky install on me. But they were not aware of that either so w/e.

But 100% ironic, that is for sure

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• That's not an M is it? ain't that a u? Or like a micro sign? I don't use either anymore.

• uTorrent installs a crazy amount of adware.

• I use µTorrent and I don't get any ads... Never used bitTorrent, so I don't really know the difference. I know that basically they are the same.

• Bittorrent.

• BitTorrent is lot better

• I use MTorrent always.

• Isn't it the same thing? μtorrent was created by the BitTorrent company