Would you want to spend a year in space, like Scott Kelly did?

Scott Kelly returned back to home earth after spending almost a year in space. He is the first man to do that... Would you be willing to take a year off to go to space?

Most Helpful Girl

• No way. I think that would freak me out. I would miss people way too much. I'd also miss working out. And daylight. No thanks.

• Thanks for mh darling 💙

• Still no friends or daylight! Would you want to?

• I don't actually think they can work out because you have to have resistance for muscles to grow?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, he must feel so weak after coming back to earths gravity and have bone loss but I heard you get 2 inches taller because your spine gets longer from no pressure on it

What Girls Said 6

• Not a year, I'd get claustrophobic. I'd do it for a week or so though.

• No. Not for that long

• A week? Sure!
    A year? Nooope!

• I don't know about an entire year, but I'd definitely be down for a few weeks!

• Could never do it I'm just a little claustrophobic.

• Interesting,
    and no, I would not do that.

What Guys Said 9

• I believe a Russian spent much longer than that up in the Soviet Mir station when he got stranded during the collapse of his country. But yeah that is still more time than I'd want to spend. He will have a lot of physical therapy before he is back to normal.

• It would have to have some point to it. He's not doing so well now.

• Fun fact: Astronauts are all short to help their bodies cope with the lack of gravity.

If you're over 6 feet tall, you cannot be an astronaut.

You'll also shrink while in space

• In a heartbeat. What a chapter to have in our life to say you were in a spaceship in space for a year.

• Fuck yeah. Sign me up today I'll be ready to go tomorrow.

• hell yes... no question

• A year is too much time, but I'd love to go there and experience it for a couple of days! :)

• If the pay was reasonable and I had an interesting experiment to carry out...

• I'd never lose 1 year of ma life like dat...