What's the sexiest color of Lamborghini?

2002 Murcielago.

Yellow? Burnt orange?

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Not a big fan of the car itself, but when I lived in Italy, I saw this guy drive a red one. I like red and black.

http://i.imgur.com/wpBpEI4.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • Is that a Murcielago?

Do you like cars at all?

Do you think it would still be a chick magnet?

• Show All
    • Any girl I otherwise would have attracted, would still be attracted to me...

Plus I would attract a broader audience...

I don't have to give her anything. I saw a guy buying a girl car parts today at a dealership... no one said that I would do that... I need to keep my money for my business...

• I'm not a "car guy," like I don't need all kinds of additional features... I don't even know how to drive stick... I learned once, but I don't feel like it...

It's more about living in style... being cool, I guess... wanting to attract attention from people...

• Black

1|0
    0|0
  • lime

0|0
    0|0
  • Black.

0|0
    0|0
  • red! i love the red one

0|0
    0|0
  • Electric blue

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • That's how you feel about this question?

• I didn't specify that I was refering to this question. Why did you ask this question on behalf of someone?

What Guys Said 7

• I think there are nicer looking Lamborghinis than that one. Lamborghinis are lovely cars but they have had a problem that other super-cars have not had of bursting into flames and burning themselves to the ground.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't afford an Aventador or Huracan. Diablos are not worth their price. Gallardo's don't have vertical doors and the after market kits look terrible.

• The orange ones always look pretty badass but honestly I like them in all colors, I'd make mine dark green cause I green is my favorite color and you don't see that a lot ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lamborghini alwaus shine in orange , altho I like the dark silver

1|0
    0|0
  • Lime green with plum racing stripes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Metallic Black 💁

0|0
    0|0
  • Purple with neon pink reflections.