What is your greatest challenge in life and how you overcame it or currently facing?

Most Helpful Guy

• My greatest challenge was over coming the fact that I made a bad decision one day to climb a tree to retrieve something.. even though the tree was very tall and near the top of the tree was where I had to go to retrieve it.. anyways when I got near the top close to where I had to be,, the branch broke under me.. sending heading towards the ground rather quickly.. I did try and grab a branch but was falling very fast by this time.. and all it did was turn my body as my hand slipped off when I grabbed it.. and now was falling back first towards.. a disaster.

I awoke four days later in the hospital.. and a nurse was changing me into a disposable diaper.. all my broken bones were fixed during my long stay there,, but the nerve damage that caused me to be now in diapers could not be repaired.. and I have wore diapers and rubber pants since that bad day.. I could not do nothing about the outcome.. but did get so very lucky as wearing diapers and rubber pants are the only scars left of that awful day.. how did I overcome it? well I used humor to help me get over the fact right away.. and combined with a good bunch of friends beside me.. for support.. I just excepted it as I was told over and over.. it does not change the person you are.. it could have been so much worse had I have landed just a bit different.

Anyways I can still do most everything to this day.. and wearing diapers and rubber pants to me are no big deal.. I still even date the ladies.. although fully diapered now.. and before any date takes place the women are told what I wear and why I wear them.. not one has ever turned me down because of what I wear.. I even still play golf and hike, camp, fish and even dance.. you name it I can do it.. do I wish I had not made that bad decision that day.. yes you bet.. but you cannot change the past.. and I am happy everyday even with the fact I wear them.. my lady dates like me in them as well and that always makes me smile... I feel no regret's for that bad day.. it was just something that happened and it can in an instant happen to anyone of us.. live your day's to the fullest you can.. always... and be happy.. we only go around once

• Wow... that is a lot to go through... I'm glad everything worked out at the end. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• To improve certain things about me.
    I need a calendar, pens, and lots of supplications

What Guys Said 8

• investments, like holy fuck. i really gotta get past being one of the smaller investors. gotta gotta make make.. make more moneh :P

• my junior/senior level accounting exams legit were most difficult thing of my life lol. I would just endlessly study. good times, not really

• Honestly, dealing with my own depression and inner problems stemming from constantly moving as a child and being the oldest. I've dealt with it by working extremely hard in school and making sure that I succeed at everything I do.

• Getting into college was my greatest challenge because I literally walked out of high school with no education. I invested much time into the community college for 6 years only to get an associate's degree. I then got into a private university, only to change my degree because I didn't have any options in my previous career. I still have one more year to get my bachelor's degree. Now I'm start to get depressed by just thinking about how long I've been in school lmao when will my life be over with school

• Hang in there. It's just one more year. I know quite a few people who stayed in university for 12 years of there life.

• It is just one more year. Just wish it was over already

• My biggest challenge is to become social. And at the moment I'm practically doing nothing about it.

• My biggest challenge in life is trying to be content with what I have and not expecting more. I SUCK at this even after 4 years.

• I am still facing it.

• current problem?
    moderate disease that, when flares up unpredictably, prevents me from working. Being out of work for years built up anxiety, and I am terrified of the idea of getting a new job and learning new responsibilities, despite knowing I must, once I can.

how i am facing them?
    poorly.
    If i work more than 20 hours a week, i would make too much, and lose my medical coverage that keeps me healthy. if i flare up, i would lose my job. when not flaring up, i need certain provisions as a just in case measure many jobs would not offer, because it is inconvenient for them. However, because my condition can technically be medicated, I am ineligible for any form of disability benefits.
    So I am in early 30s, unemployed, sick, and living in my father's spare bedroom, doing house work for him to make his life easier, because he was willing and able to take me in.

• I am sorry to hear this. :( I hope you can find a good solution to this.

Maybe find a disablity part time job that requires you to work less than 20 hrs. In that case, you can maintain your health benefits and get a job so your anxiety will go away.

I don't know where you are from. However in Canada there are jobs especially made for persons of disability provided from the government.

What Girls Said 0