Why do you think this woman is sexist and racist?

When I watched this video I was like,'Holy shit she's a fucken cunt!"I seriously can't believe a shitty woman like this chick actually exists. Though I'm not too horribly surprised since there are some pretty shitty people out there. Still this is just, holy shit.

Since I know majority of people on gag are lazy. I will just type down what she said that was so horrible. She's from a buzzfeed in Canada She goes by the name Scaachi Koul. Which she also happens to be a senior writter. Which this is what she tweeted to get people to join Buzzfeed Canada. Also nope this chick didn't get fired and got a raise in stead. Way to go Buzzfeed Canada.

-"Would you like to write longform for @BuzzFeedCanada? WELL YOU CAN."

-"We want pitches for your Canada-centric essays & reporting.@Buzzfeedcanada would particularly like to hear from you if you're not white and not male."

-"IF YOU'RE A WHITE MAN UPSET THAT WE ARE LOOKING MOSTLY FOR NON-WHITE NON-MEN. I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU! GO WRITE FOR MACLEAN'S!"

-"White men are still permitted to pitch, I will read it, I will consider it. I'm just less interested because, ugh men."

-"White men. get huffy
when you don't actively encourage white men
to do stuff
because white men
think
they
are
owed
everything."

-"giving
ignored
voices
preferential
treatment
is not
racism
against
white people
it is
an attempt
to fix
all
of
h i s t o r y"

-"HA HA ANYWAY BAN MEN LITERALLY THROW THEM ALL IN THE GARBAGE"

• Damn she's rotten!
  • I agree with her
  • *facepalm* I can't

Most Helpful Guy

• It's Buzzfeed, their whole purpose is to be racist against whites and sexists against men.
    Just check their videos in YouTube, and you'll clearly see what I'm saying. Buzzfeed Canada wasn't gonna be any different, especially since it seems Canada is filled with idiotic feminists like this chick.

Buzzfeed is one of my top reasons why I dislike feminists and feminism, cause of things like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Buckley is my future husband! Lol I want him!

Anyways, it's Buzzfeed. Are people really surprised? She's a racist, sexist twat.

What Guys Said 19

• "Think they are owed everything..."

No, lady, but the word EARNING means something! You do the work, you get the compensation!

Also, manners... they matter!

Buzzfeed is run by anti-white commies. Shouldn't surprise anyone that they'd allow this garbage to air.

• Am I supposed to be surprised?

I could tell from their videos that Buzzfeed had a bias against white men.

• This chick is a PC Social Justice Warrior who is very, very angry about. . . probably everything. I bet she's pretty unpleasant to be around.

• Lol with Maple Syrup on top.
    I don't get why there's this whole trend of reverse racism going on.
    White people don't have any magical privilege. It's all merit based now. The only thing you can sort of complain about is companies preferring to work with people that have easy to pronounce White names vs hard to pronounce non-White names.

• The modern progressive left has gone so far into the extreme left that they gone full circle and are now full on extreme right. Just that they don't discriminate against women or blacks, but against whites, men and christianity.

• A common libtard.

• If C is "I can't even bother watching the video, I'll vote for that. I'm so annoyed with seeing this subject over and over again.
    Nothing personal against you, of course, but I've just been seeing stuff about those subjects for a week at least...

• I just saw this today. From this comedian I like that does a video every Sunday. :D

• Oh no he just makes fun of people. Then also talks about songs and what is wrong with some. He doesn't talk about sexist or racist stuff 24/7. He just talks about anything that is going on that is pretty stupid. Then comments how stupid it is.

• Still not my thing. I like kinds that wouldn't insult anyone or anything. Makes me feel a bit childish sometimes. 😕

• You know what happens when Cancer isn't treated? It spreads
    It started with Tumblr, and from that we have Buzzfeed and recently Cracked

I'm far from surprised

• When I see Buzzfeed now, I think twice before I look at what they have to say and I always think of this now.

• She needs her ass kicked

• "Why do I think this woman is sexist and racist?"

Why? I don't know I have no clue

• As a white male
    I honestly dont care what this woman is saying and will probably forget about it withing the next 10 mins or so

• she's a strange one but whos to say if she's wrong?

• Is she white?

• She's right, all whites should die!

Why do we give a shit about some off-beat schizophrenic analyst asking for the opinions of minorities and women.

You don't need to defend men, this woman will be born, join Tumblr, write for a shitty publication, make noise, and then die. It's what white knights do.

• Yup i completely agree with her, white men need to go.

• Why are people so surprised. It has been perfectly acceptable to be racist agaianst white, and sexist against men for decades. As long as its accepted by society, and encourages by business, it will continue, just like against other groups. Amd people wonder whyvso many white men are angry. We are the only people ots acceptable to victimize!

• 1. It's buzzfeed what did you expect?
    2. It's buzzfeed so I don't think too many white dudes are going to be upset about not being able to write for them.
    3. Things like this happen all the time just ignore them.

• That's a bad way to get across. Look I will give her the benefit of the doubt in hoping something bad had just happened between her and a guy and was trying to be angrily funny...

But it's still not much of an excuse

What Girls Said 10

• I think she could have been much more professional and respectful in actions. Much much better.

That being said, I see her point to an extent. But she and I differ in many ways.

• she's fucking stupid.

• if she gave shit to any other type of race, people would be losing their minds. The hypocrisy is outrageous

• Lol since you're Canadian if you see her you should kick her ass and then just claim that it was self defense, and they'll probably believe you if you're white and show them the tweets

• @ShayanMortazavi1
      I'm not white so yeah I'm probs already a victim by default. Lmao

• Those are her opinions and though they are wrong and ill-mannered, her views should not reflect all women or others present at Buzzfeed.

• that's... wow

• Maybe she has been hurt by a white man before? Or had a bad experience with racism and chooses to generalize from that

• this seems too stupid to look into.

• :/ well that's fuckimg dumb

• She looks indian...

• Black women are typically real bitches to white people. It's like an inferiority complex.

• I facepalmed.