Why are black men always bothering black women?

They are always concerned about how we style our hair, how we act, how we dress, they always compare us to other races of women... They SWEAR they hate us, but can't leave us out their mouths for shit. Why can't they just stop bothering and insulting black women? Mind your business and stop being concerned about what we do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, I fail to see any truth in this.

• Are you black?

• I don't care that black men don't like us. I don't like their ashy asses, either. I just wonder why they can't keep us out of their steaming ass mouths.

• Alright, I hear you.

Most Helpful Girl

• So keep being that way and all the mixed girls, white girls, Hispanic girls, Asian girls, Indian girls etc. can have your black guys. :) At least they'll treat him with some respect.

• MY black guys? Y'all can have them. I don't date black guys, if you read the comments on here you would see that you stupid mutt.

• I apologize for calling you a mutt. I was in my feelings yesterday, it was out of line. But I like hispanc guys.

• It's okay, and I can understand your frustrations in having someone speak badly of you, but the best way to react to something like that is to not react at all. All it does is further prove their biases toward you. If you like Hispanic men then wonderful! Find someone who'll love and care for you. But don't feel inferior for who you are, and don't try to dish out that same hurt to others. Simply pity them, and life will be far better for you.

What Guys Said 3

• My black friends don't hate on all black women, Just the ones that look or act really ghetto. Actually they hate every ghetto women of any race.

• OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Attention whore

What Girls Said 1

• Extreme overreaction. And maybe they wouldn't compare you to other races of women if you didn't wear your hair like other races of women.

AND I'M BLACK.

• It's not just our hair. It's our skin tones, our "attitudes" and they are the first ones to call our hair nappy. So, you can just take your cape off you -captain-save-abum-negro-.

• Change our attitudes? We don't have to do shit for black men or ANYONE else 💯 I don't care that these dusty negros don't like us, I don't like them either. They just need to learn how to leave people the hell alone and go on about their day.

• Have fun being a miserable lonely ghetto bitch