Have u ever had a crush on a teacher?

I have had the longest crush on my science teacher and I ran into her at the park the other day. She is twice my age but still looks fine. I wanna to tell her that I had a crush on her but got to scared to say anything. Have u ever had a crush on one of your teachers and told them? What happen? How did she/he react?

Most Helpful Girl

• My current History teacher omg. He's in his twenties and I'm 17 so I know it's not appropiate. However, not only is he super physically attractive to me, but his personality and tatse in music is awesome.

On Monday, we were writing notes in his class and while writing a quote that goes like, "speak softly and carry a big stick" I unconsciously wrote "big dick stick" instead and my friend told him the next day which is embarassing but oh, well. 😂

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• i had a chrush on my teacher in high school too he was like 5 years older than me but i never did tell him. i was very shy so let me know how it went for you if you do it

What Guys Said 4

• I used to think a few were attractive yeah and some probably still are. Never did anything about it though

• I used to... ehehm... do something I shouldn't in class because this blonde bombshell with DDs was trying to teach me about science. Don't remember a word, I literally failed every test and had to pretend to be finishing up my homework for 5 minutes after class so my... ehehm... would go down.

• I've banged a woman over twice my age. It can happen. Never a teacher though.

• Sure, not sure I'd call it a crush but I certainly was very interested in one of my teachers. I think that's quite natural though.

Thinking back she actually teared up and started crying when I gave her a goodbye hug at our last day of school. Awkwardly in front of the whole class - We all hugged the teachers because you know, we do that in my country.

I guess she thought of me as her own kid though. Probably nothing like what I would have wanted at the time.