How would you react if you were faced with this scenario?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd join him. You never know who is in serious need of a hug. You'd be surprised that a lot of people do.

What Girls Said 2

• Damn, I was gonna say I wouln't hug him but he has long hair and he looks adorable and ugh, okay, I'd probably hug him.

• I would hug him. Hugs are great!

What Guys Said 5

• Its free hugs man, you can't pass up free stuff.

• I would hug them. Why not?

• That makes me sad happy 😓😏

• O yeah I remember this guy, the local state governments of the places he was operating in tried to shut him down but he beat em. Started an entire movement that still goes on today sure I'd give him a hug if he was standing there with the sign.

• Nothing wrong with hugging someone, but in a big city just be aware of where your wallet is. That's could easily be used as a short con/pick pocket trick.

• i could never be that cynical

• I grew up in Derry/Belfast, plenty street smart. In this scenario couldn't think this way, and if indeed he did fleece me would pity him, rather than scald my niavety

• Whatever... Touching someone to redirect their attention while you grab their wallet is how that sort of thing goes down. That's how it works and how you get away with it. It's an obvious possibility. It doesn't mean you assume that's what they are doing, but you can be aware of yourself and your belongings even if you commit to hug them.