Is it okay that I was happy?

This guy that I've known for a while over the internet and I were talking last night. We weren't talking about anything in particular. We were kinda just being flirty and weird. I went to go brush my teeth and when I came back I said and I quote "So I can't brush my teeth without a bra on anymore". He said "wait what the fuck". I explained that "They jiggle" He said " Shhh omg" (he does that alot) I just said haha. He said "FUCK NOW I'M GETTIN HARD" I said teehee. And he said "Now I can't stop thinking about that!!!" I laughed and he said he would brb, which I'm pretty sure we all know what he went to go do. So is it weird that that made me happy?

Most Helpful Guy

• its normal to feel that way when. knowing you have that type of effect on someone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl! PLEASE! hahaha! What are you doing? Get turn on!

What Guys Said 1

• Just wanted to let you know that it's OK if you have an occasional unspoken thought!

What Girls Said 1