Whats the most savage thing youve ever done?

Most people trim their nose hair. I use tweezers.

Most Helpful Girl

• Savage? Does picking my up my little sister, throwing her out the front door and locking it count as savage? Because I did that once. Just once I promise.

Most Helpful Guy

• How about this:

Years ago, when I was living in the Florida panhandle, my then brother-in-law needed help with an animal control problem. Seems a possum had crawled up into the insulation blanket on the underside of of his double wide mobile home apparently to die. It smelled like hot roadkill in his family room.

So, the two of us, armed with a utility knife, a flashlight, a roll of duct tape and a garbage bag crawled under his house to find our wayward possum. We pushed up on various places in the plastic vapor barrier on the underside of his home. Once we found the "heavy spot" we knew we had located our prize.

He held the bag, while I cut a slice into the vapor barrier so that the house could pass the dead possum. It was like the house gave birth to a stillborn possum. Stinky & weird.

He crawled out with the body bagged possum and I closed up the hole with tape.

What Girls Said 15

• LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    I ate my little brothers chocolate mousse. He came to me all aggro.. I said he ate it the day before and convinced him he did.. HAHAHA
    media.giphy.com/media/2rfhCBEr5dA1G/giphy.gif

• Sign "no food or drinks allowed in this area "
    I ate two candies and sucked on a lollipop.. 😎
    #thuglife

• xDD so you're snackarchist too eh? (if you've seen that advert)

• @TheBraveLion I seriously have done all of them.. except the ball thing and the camping.. lol.. (yes I've used men's restroom 8) )

• I destroyed everything in my bedroom. The windows got fixed but I still have no mirror, almost no real furniture, almost no clothes, no tv, etc. I broke everything... and then I almost died

• woah what happened?

• pooping problem? 😁😄

• @ cinderelli yup! that was a big one and the waves destroyed everything in a 20 ft radius

• I told someone that the reason his parents moved into an apartment with one bedroom when he had been living with them in a three bedroom house was because he was a shitty person and they didn't love him or want him around.

Made him cry. Super proud of that moment.

• I wax.

• When I was younger I used to beat up the boys in my class, and arm wrestle them 😎😎

• Me and my friends were at a party, little did we know it was filled with high school teenagers. Which is illegal here. We figured it out when the cops showed up. Then they were arresting everyone there whether they were drinking or not... so what did we do? We ran. That house was on farmland so we ran towards the back somehow go through the fences and got to our car and booked it. I guess that's savage? That was the last time I went to a party though. Lmao

• I'm extremely petty therefore I don't keep track of the Savage thing's I do.

• I tried to break a guys arm in a door... damn, bones are tougher than you think! I was really trying... :(

• Wow what did he do to deserve that?

• @Lynx122 I've no idea if he was in a lot of pain, I threw him out of the building. Didn't see him again but I doubt I broke it :(

• Sry :/ You can just imagine that you did break it :P

• I slugged someone for inappropriately touching me...

• Well this works for me, I burn half cut lime with fire, then while its still extremely hot, press it against my mosquito bites. It hurts like shit, but it stops the itch lol (is this something savage?)

• I try to be nice but in elementary achool this girl liked my friend's boyfriend so we would outcast her and I would write that she was fat in the sand. I was kinda a bully back then.

• Threw the blue shell at my boyfriend while playing Mario Kart and stole his 1st place.

• I told this bad 13 yeah old that her mom should have swallowed her. 😒

• I squirted ketchup on a boy's hair in elementary school cuz he was being a dick to me. And I broke up with a boy over text.😂😂

Oh and went through the exit door at walmart😂👏🏻😜😜

• : O thats savage. Last time I tried to do that at Walmart I got arrested.

What Guys Said 18

• Pulled out my USB... without removing safely!
    Saw a speed sign for a 45mph... I went 46!
    Flipped off a cop... In my mind!
    Went to Starbucks... with coffee from another shop!

45.media.tumblr.com/...me298ceXKS1qga22uo1_500.gif

• I invaded a homeless camp in the middle of the night with six friends, and we removed the anal sphincters of every last resident. After they stopped twitching we put them in jars filled with formaldehyde.

• Ur mum

• I ordered the hit on Humpty Dumpty.
    m.quickmeme.com/.../...54e6850d096dff88b28a335.jpg

• I was really drunk once and I punched a guy in the face. I don't remember why and I don't remember it happening. He had a huge bruise on his jaw. I apologised to him and we were cool again :P.

• Most savage I'd have to say when me and my friends got lost in the woods because we went off trail like dumb asses. We are lucky we found water

• Scratched my balls infront of my mother.

• Wax my ass hair xD

• I went hiking in the Sahara once. I did it in the jungle too.

• Punching a guy who is now a good friend of mine and it was during the 2010 Olympics and I was downtown and I punched him cause he threw a punch at me and he has a weak chin so he went down easily and 3 cops took me down but I didn't know who was taking me down so I resisted cause I was a football player at the time and they had trouble keeping me down.

• I systematically destroyed some one and their power base after they would not leave me alone and always trying to character assasinate me for no other reason bar they did not like the look of me as they put it.

And i still sleep like a baby at night :)

• I told my friend that I will shove my fist so far up her ass that I will forever be superior to any future black partners she will have.

• I once slept on a couch not realizing it could be turned into a bed. #Savage

• I told my teacher that he's a cu** And told him he an arse after he beat my mate because he late for school, There also this one time a bully in the school bully my mate when its lunch time so i hit him in the face with the plate both of this story got me suspended :(

• Got d1 offer letter from Kentucky and towsons, Hmu on snap for pics and mho this. Mirin

• I do not wish to post that here as it's not necessarily legal nor moral.

• Ate someone's girlfriend's burger while they watched.

• I pushed a former classmate of mine against a wall...