How many countries can you name in this world countries quiz?

Here's the site:
http://www.jetpunk.com/quizzes/how-many-countries-can-you-name.php
You just have to type in the name of each country.
My score was 144/196 = 73% without googling.

My question was inspired by @OrdinaryGentleman 's question right here
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q1925150-can-you-beat-my-score-on-this-educational-game

Most Helpful Girl

• Scoring
    You scored 156/196 = 80%.
    This beats or equals 45.5% of test takers
    The average score is 144
    Your high score is 156

I'm happy that it's without google, haha I used to play with my siblings with the Earth Globe so I used to learn the flags, and capital cities of countries, but I forgot many unfortunately

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• You scored 81/196 = 41%.

did not use google.

my memory is not as sharp as it was when i was younger, plus it's 3:30 in the morning. that said, i found myself thinking mostly in terms of cities, and then having to associate the country with the city. lol.

• 151/196 77%

• I got 25...

• You scored 134/196 = 68%.
    This beats or equals 37% of test takers
    The average score is 146
    Your high score is 134

damn it, i know nothing about eastern Europe. i missed freaking romania and poland

• 66%
    meh :/

after seeing the result their were so many countries i knew but didn't name :/

What Guys Said 12

• Scoring
    You scored 155/196 = 79%.
    This beats or equals 48.6% of test takers
    The average score is 140
    Your high score is 155

http://imgur.com/IBnBhYw

I felt bad for forgetting Singapore though. The only country I missed in Asia. And I kept spelling moldova as moldavia and moldovia

• Congrats, thst's a jigh score. I once finished with a 100% after a few times but had forgotten all of those obscure countries again.

• I didn't use google or anything by the way. Using google and landing below 99% is an insult

• Yup true dat.

• Only got 86 right. I suppose that's not bad considering the last geography class I took was in 1966. When all the youngin's have gone 50 years since their last geography class they can try it again :)

A lot of countries have changed names, split, combined or don't even exist any more since I learned it.

• Got them all! Also there's a nation missing.

• I got 165. I didn't cheat.

• Definitely missed some obvious ones: Malawi, HUNGARY, Barbados, and a bunch of islands.

• 72%, not too bad

• You scored 189/196 = 97%.

• i can't believe i did it. i got 129. i gave up after that. those dinky ass countries in Europe killed me and so did the impossibly hard names like grielsghreiho-stan

• i also forgot about the caribbean and didn't really care for random islands like the marshall islands

• 127/196 = 65%
    I don't know African geography that well and I don't know all the little islands in the Pacific.

• Thanks for the mention brah, I got 172/196, apparently taiwan isn't considered a country.

• 51 percent... shit :(

• 40%

I'm ashamed

• 123 but fuck I lost points from misspellin'... like Equador or Libya

But I'm 100% sure Equador's written wid Q... not wid C...

• That's still a lot bro.

• Europe was the only continent I knew 100%

The small ones were Andorra, Malta, San Marino, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Kosovo, Montenegro and The Vatican.

• San Marino is a European country? I knew it as a name but I thought it was South American...