How often do you prank your siblings?

Always pranking mine! 😂😂😂

How often do you prank your siblings?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Almost everytime we come back from college lol... the reactions are priceless and she never learns xD

What Girls Said 17

• Not often, but I once took my bratz dolls head off and then went into my sisters room while it was dark, dangled the head by the hair in front of her and then woke her up. I have never been more pleased with myself than I was that day. She freaked out so much from it.

• Hahahha oh dear that's soul destroying xD I remember once sneaked into my sis's room with my devil's mask (from Halloween) SHE really got scared xD

• That's evil! Lol. This one isn't about my sister, but my mom. When the power went out in my house once, it was like 3 o'clock in the morning and super dark. I took this lantern flashlight that my dad bought me and walked downstairs to my mom and dads room. My mom was the only parent home, so I opened the door and stood right in front of her with the lantern above her head. I just stared down at her. From the side, it would look like a creepy scary movie. She woke up and screamed. I spooked her so bad. It was hilarious asf.

• not often enough!

• sometimes.. but less often than before.. bro is coo.. but teenage sister get's oversensitive.. the youngest one is 8 and she's chill too.. she doesn't care if I prank her or not.. she just gets super happy that I am spending time with her.. :)

• lol i do that a lot. i scare her and record it.

• Rarely, never. I don't have time for it haha

• she's only 7 months old so if I do something to the little shit I'll have problems XD

• my brother doesn't because he knows I'd beat the shit out of him and he's be grounded for a month

• I think almost never!!👼🏻

• Heya sadly I only have one sibling and she is older then me! And married. So I do not prank her often.

• I didn't. I was always the one who got pranked though haha.

• Never!

• Never I have to many siblings to do that too

• I stopped doing that. I am not into those kind of pranks anymore.

• Lol no I never prank my sister!

• Not enough!

Just the usual, turn off all the lights and jump out the darkness prank lol

• Every chance I get

• I tried to prank my older sister and she choked the shit out of me 😭 I couldn't breath xD

What Guys Said 12

• I have a much older brother who's now confined to a wheelchair and has ver limited use of his hands. But it still doesn't stop us from having fun. Just this past Christmas he came for dinner. When he dozed off afterward, I pushed him out in the backyard where the temperature was 45 degrees, and disassembled the wheel assembly on his chair. When he eventually awoke and tried to wheel back into the house, his wheels fell off and he ended up in a pile on the cold ground. He hollered for help for a couple of hours, then got hoarse and gave up. I lef him there overnight! We had a big laugh about it the next day. At least I did. Ya really can't beat having a brother!

• Not so much pranking, but word games.

To my youngest (biological) sister, I used to have the following types of conversations:

"It's Neems!"
    "I'm not Nemo!"
    "But you're close, Wiggles-and-Giggles!"
    "No I'm not!"
    "But... you're Boo!"
    "I'm not that either!"
    "Then... how either are you?"

She would always pitch a fit at that point.

• I prank most people on occasion. Siblings, friends, I enjoy it. My favourite is using my life sized Slender Man mannequin to scare a friend who is deathly afraid of him. It surprises me that she still comes round to my place.

• haha you have a slender man mannequin? 0_o

• Yes, I put it up around my yard during Halloween usually. In the off season I prank my poor friend who absolutely detests him. But every time I scare her with him I get the best reactions and screams from her, so I can't really help myself.

• Lol only about everyday.

• not too often. i don't see them that much besides my 1 sister.

• never i was the mature one. and felt if i did it i would get beat up by him

• Never, she's an oversensitive bitch who will not only prank me back in a superior manner but will cry to my parents to get mad at me (even though I'm an adult now)

• I dont have any siblings... its sad

• whenever I can, usually all time :D

• Not often if I do anymore since we have not lived with each other for 18 years

• Rarely, unless he says something stupid.

• all the time i once pushed my brother of a cliff for a joke and he died LOL so funny