Have you ever been jealous before?

Jealousy is a normal feeling which every human experiences at some point in their life. Whomever says otherwise is a bold faced liar. Sometimes jealousy can lead people to do crazy things. But their reason is understandable. Sometimes I grow hurt when I see two people like a male and a female walking together. I just have to learn how to control my feelings and emotions.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Yes when I was younger I approached jealousy in a negative way. It wasn't until I grew up and realized that we can't and shouldn't want or desire to control our partner in such a way. We can't force someone to be with us forever. If they don't feel anything for us or they like someone else we have to let them go.

I think it's natural to feel jealous but it is very primitive to act on that jealousy. I couldn't be with someone who was that insecure. I couldn't be with someone who didn't trust me. I want to give a woman that same respect and consideration.

• I have been jealous, once.

Never again.

• Everytime I watch porn I get jealous

• And you're telling me this because? Most pornstars carry sexually transmitted diseases. And I don't watch porn because it's disgusting and I hate it. I am a Christian and porn goes against the Bible's teaching.

• I'm jealous of the makes penis
      My penis is only 5 1/2 inches

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, I struggle with jelousy, but it's getting better.