Girls, how would you feel if your boyfriend suddenly started wearing make up?

Now I don't mean a little foundation to cover a pimple or something.
I mean straight up a full face of makeup.
this:
Girls, how would you feel if your boyfriend suddenly started wearing make up?

With or without makeup, that first guy is hooooot

1|1
20|5

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, YAY I HAVE A HYPOTHETICAL BOYFRIEND!!! 😏 Now, to the real point... I would ask him to stop, because those dudes look feminine. (Like seriously, if I saw them I'd think they were girls!) I don't want some dude flirting with my hypothetical boyfriend because he thinks Lukas is hot! (Lol I named my hypothetical boyfriend 😋) Plus, I personally don't find guys wearing makeup physically attractive, and, not that that's all I care about, but if I have a CHOICE, ima choose hot Lukas, not girly Lukas.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• ... wouldn't be my boyfriend for very long if he wore more make-up than me. Or any make-up really.

I'm into men who are men in terms of the whole package, so how they dress/style themselves. Not just because they've got some dangly bits.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah no that's not happening.
    bretmanrock is HILARIOUS though oh my god

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have no problem with a friend but I don't think I'd be comfortable with my boyfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • I would drop him like a hot potato. I wouldn't want to be seen with him. I call that faggadoo

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be confused... really confused. But i would still tell him to wear it, if that is what he wants.

1|1
    0|0
  • Since I rarely find guys with makeup attractive I wouldn't like it that much on my boyfriend. But if he was just a friend I'd be like, whatever x)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer if he didn't! I don't wear anything close t that amount. XP

I'd ask why he is wearing it and honestly I might start questioning sexuality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would dump him. I dont date fags.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's no longer a man, I wouldn't be happy and it better be a joke

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't personally wear make-up but what makes you think a man with make-up is no real man? That sounds awfully stuck-up. I mean, he didn't actually change his sexual organs, he just put on some paint. It just happens to be a societal consensus in our culture that men don't wear make-up. But there's no good reason for this and there's nothing inherently unmanly about make-up. I find it a little sad that people like you accept these kind of cultural ideologies without even questioning them or wondering if they make sense. And just to be clear: I don't get bothered by you not wanting a boyfriend with make-up cuz that's personal taste. I only get bothered by the fact that you claim that a man with make-up is no real man. Honestly, those people who think they're "real men" or "real women" based on looks are usually shallow people.

• Show All
    • Wow... I really wonder if you're trying hard not to understand this.
      Yes, they look feminine TO YOU. But the reason you BELIEVE they look feminine is because society TOLD YOU they look feminine. There's absolutely nothing inherently feminine about make-up. It's NOT an objective truth, so don't pretend it is one.

• @BlueCoyote look we clearly have different opinions on this, so just drop it. If I believe they look feminine to me they do, I don't like it, I wouldn't want to be with them. I like manly men, it's my preference. Please drop it

• I'd feel like he'd need to give me some lessons

1|0
    0|0
  • How would he feel if I started wearing boxers and stopped waxing.

2|0
    0|0
  • If I had a boyfriend I would mention it and probably be less attracted. If its just minimal makeup like what male actors get then I guess I wouldn't feel less attracted.

0|0
    0|0
  • leave he gay

1|0
    0|0
  • Freaked out

0|0
    0|0
  • haha I wouldn't mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like over drawn lips and eyebrows or contouring till you can't tell what they actually look like. That gose for girls and boys.
    So as long as he doesn't do any of that stuff I'm fine with him wearing makeup.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I stayed with a boyfriend who does that, he will turn into a Bruce Jenner

0|0
    0|0
  • Um, I'd be like wtf (insert name)? What has gotten into you? But I'm a straight girl so... I guess I'd find that strange if it was my boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would tell him to stop it and if he doesn't I will dump him because it's just horrible, they wear more make up than K-pop guy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Girls I know said that they'd break up with him. They also added that they don't want to be seen dating a fag.

0|0
    0|0
  • I let my GF's little sisters put makeup on me and paint my nails, so long as they don't take pics. They find it fun so I don't mind

For a guy like that, there's no middle ground. It's either kick his ass out or like it a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Men with make up look and act gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • 31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldvczbOXxu1qzjix8.gif

Something like this because she would know he was gay as shit

0|1
    0|0