Is it stupid idea for pregnant woman to go camping?

I've been trying to convince my boyfriend to go camping just for a week and he said NO because i'm pregnant. I don't see what would It be dangerous or bad for me.

• It's bad
  • It's good

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are close to your due date a week may not be the best idea, but going camping should not be a huge deal. If you are close to your due date then at least know where a medical facility is 👌🏻

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd imagine that it would depend on how pregnant you are. If you're not really showing then I'm sure it's fine. If you're showing a lot, then it's probably not the best idea because accidents/falls can happen while camping.

You might want to consult your doctor about this!

What Guys Said 7

• I'd avoid difficult hikes where you could fall, and I wouldn't go if you were 9 months ready to deliver, but otherwise you don't have anything to worry about.

• For everyone's health, I say no to camping or any other trips. This is why;

www.thestar.com/.../...bill-for-air-ambulance.html

• I wouldn't do crazy hikes but I can't see why a bit of camping should be a problem. Probably it's even good for you! Fresh air, relaxation... it definitely sounds better for the baby than you doing lots of house chores at home and getting stressed out being you're late for work.

• Only if you're getting close

• I wouldn't like it either, I don't wanna risk anything happening to the baby.

• It bad if your water breaks your too far away from the closest hospital.

• Yes, bears are attracted to women's discharges. It's science!

What Girls Said 6

• How many months pregnant are you?

• 5 months

• Bah. You're fine. If you were like 8.5 months pregnant, I would agree with him. But if you just listen to your body and take it easy, you should be able to go camping no problem.

• Are you used to camping? And how much "roughing" it are you gonna do?

• Pregnant Women live in the wilderness...

• its also not his decision. he doesn't get to say no to you going camping... its your place to say no.

• Depends on how far along you are. If you aren't near your due date or anything, it should be fine if you are careful.

• Well If something went wrong there is no hospital to go to.

• Not a good idea

• Why not?

• You might accidentally fall or hurt yourself. And if y'all get lost or something that could put stress on you and what not. Your boyfriends right for wanting to protect u from that.