I only got 4 hours of sleep last night and I'm wide awake right now but I was tired all day; why does this always happen?

.
.
..

What Guys Said 1

• Yolo

What Girls Said 1

• I have the same problem :( If you work it out let me know.

I've heard it might be something about your circadian rhythm and needing to get in a better pattern but ehhhhh...

• I've tried taking melatonin since its the natural way to go and it seemed to help me regulate my sleep cycle for the first few months and then it just stopped working for me.. So here I am wide awake when I should be sleeping. Oh well.

• Yes and he prescribed me 1 mg of alprozolam, aka Xanax at night to help me sleep. I have done a lot of research on them and they really aren't good for you and they are very addicting. They did help me sleep though. I just like taking the natural route towards all things

• my thought is that it's just helping your brain make the chemicals you need to fall asleep long enough to get you onto a good schedule you know?