What's your favorite alcohol?

What is your favorite alcoholic drinks? I personally like budweiser and wild turkey.

Most Helpful Girl

• cheap vodka + a bucket of limes.

• Run it through a Brita filter! Turns Popov into Grey Goose!😜 It makes a difference! Especially the next day, haha. Old college trick👌

• @WhiteSteve LOL. seriously? damn! i gotta get myself a brita filter now lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually drink Jameson and Ginger Ale, rum and Coke, or Guinness, especially in the form of an Irish Car Bomb👍🍻

What Girls Said 7

• I love it all. My drink of choice is usually white rum or vodka or Palm Bay iced teas. I love a good paralyzer too. I mostly drink rum and cokes though

• Strongbow, ceasers and some wines.

• Malibu Coconut Rum.

• My favorite drink called a Trashcan. You have one too many of them and you'll need a trashcan.

• Whiskey or brandy. Love it and it has to be neat or on the rocks!

• red wine. lol

• None really.
    But if I had to choose maybe a rum and coke.

What Guys Said 14

• I like to drink different beers, doesn't have to be the same one :). I don't really drink that often but when I used to drink harder stuff it would be vodka with red bull or coke sometimes, gin and tonic, pasoa and orange juice, baileys and tequila shots that was mostly what I drank :)

• A local brew called Boulevard Wheat. Other than that, I like Blue Moon and Shock Top.

• Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum and Dr. Pepper, or just on the rocks. Grey Goose on the rocks or in a Caesar.

• 151 bacardi rum with coca-cola and ice

• When I can tolerate them, Everclear Jello shots.

• Long Island Iced Tea

• Vodka.

• Tequila

• it was vodka befor ei gave it up :)

• Rum and Yingling

• EJ XO Brandy + Guinness import

• Tuba, try this, it will burn your insides.

• Sangria or Red Wine...