What's your favorite alcohol?

What is your favorite alcoholic drinks? I personally like budweiser and wild turkey.

0|1
8|15

Most Helpful Girl

• cheap vodka + a bucket of limes.

0|2
    0|0
    • Run it through a Brita filter! Turns Popov into Grey Goose!😜 It makes a difference! Especially the next day, haha. Old college trick👌

• @WhiteSteve LOL. seriously? damn! i gotta get myself a brita filter now lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually drink Jameson and Ginger Ale, rum and Coke, or Guinness, especially in the form of an Irish Car Bomb👍🍻

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I love it all. My drink of choice is usually white rum or vodka or Palm Bay iced teas. I love a good paralyzer too. I mostly drink rum and cokes though

0|1
    0|0
  • Strongbow, ceasers and some wines.

0|0
    0|0
  • Malibu Coconut Rum.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite drink called a Trashcan. You have one too many of them and you'll need a trashcan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whiskey or brandy. Love it and it has to be neat or on the rocks!

0|1
    0|0
  • red wine. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • None really.
    But if I had to choose maybe a rum and coke.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I like to drink different beers, doesn't have to be the same one :). I don't really drink that often but when I used to drink harder stuff it would be vodka with red bull or coke sometimes, gin and tonic, pasoa and orange juice, baileys and tequila shots that was mostly what I drank :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A local brew called Boulevard Wheat. Other than that, I like Blue Moon and Shock Top.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum and Dr. Pepper, or just on the rocks. Grey Goose on the rocks or in a Caesar.

0|0
    0|0
  • 151 bacardi rum with coca-cola and ice

0|0
    0|0
  • When I can tolerate them, Everclear Jello shots.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long Island Iced Tea

0|0
    0|0
  • Vodka.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tequila

0|0
    0|0
  • it was vodka befor ei gave it up :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Rum and Yingling

0|0
    0|0
  • EJ XO Brandy + Guinness import

0|0
    0|0
  • Tuba, try this, it will burn your insides.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sangria or Red Wine...

0|0
    0|0