Is this grammar right?

"She is more responsible and thoughtful on what she does."

I'm not very good with English. Please help

Most Helpful Girl

• "She is more responsible and thoughtful."

The last 4 words add no value.

Most Helpful Guy

• The correct way is: "She is more responsible and thoughtful IN what she does."

This is the proper use of the preposition "in". On is used as a location description, such as on the shoulder or can be used to describe an immediate action, the house is on fire. In is also used as a location descriptor such as in the house or can describe a belief, opinion, or interest. I am interested "in" science. In you case it is a descriptor for "in" what she does. The context being does.

What Girls Said 6

• Not quite. What is the context? I could try and help reword it if I knew what exactly you are trying to say

• I'd say "she is more responsible and and thoughtful with what she does"

• "She is more responsible and thoughtful." No need for the last 4 words. :)

• you can't use more unless you're comparing it to something else being either her past self or someone else. if you aren't comparing write it without the more "She is responsible and thoughtful at what she does." i also don't know if 'on' is the right word to use there. i'm not an English teaacher just yet so i might not be the person to answer haha

• ya, that sounds okay

• "in what she does" is how I would write it, also the title:

"Is this grammatically correct?" would be more grammatically correct.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think it's "on". But I am not actually sure. I would probably say "about".

P. S. I am not a native English speaker

• Yes very correct.

• She's more responsible and thoughtful in regards to her actions.

• use "about" instead of "on". but for some reason the sentence still doesn't sound correct. provide more context