Is this normal?

When I wake up everyday I like stay 20 minutes in a bad mood and be angry I always be like that when I first wake up and I always be silent in those 20 minutes , is this normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if it's normal or not but I do that too XD

Do you drink coffee or tea in the morning and maybe you're buzzing for your caffeine fix or something?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• You're just not a morning person, it sounds like. I think it's normal. As long as you aren't terribly rude or hurtful towards others during that time, it should be okay.

• haha, I guess.

I used to be cranky but I sort of fixed it.

For me, washing my face, brushing my teeth and drinking a cold glass of water right after waking up helps.

• Lol when I wake up I stay in bed for about twenty minutes then roll out of bed onto my floor and then I just sit there for about five minutes and then I groan and then I scream and then I *slowly* stand up and then I check the time and "oh crap it's seven o'clock!" and I get ready for school in like five minutes and yeah I'm not a morning person. Just keep in mind, it could be worse! 😼

• My brother is like that haha well not that much but yeah , i think it's just the way you are :3

• Lol you're not alone. My mood in the mornings:
    Everyone shut up and make me coffee!

• I guess we're twining I act the same exact way

• if you think its abnormal then it will be. everyone is unique. dont always think its a bad thing.

• How angry? lol

• I usually stay in bed the first half an hour I'm up, and don't like to be bothered.

What Guys Said 5

• It is what you want, for me I usually wake up, first thank the Almighty for the new day, make my plans while in the early stage of wake. Grab breakfast and off I go.

• I probably be like someone who just was raised from his grave lol

• We can control our feelings, and if there are negative, we work to change it.

• Me too.
    My remedy: two cups of strong coffee.

• Are you sure you're not describing me? Haha. I experience the same thing every day.
    Upon waking upon, I hate being bothered. My mind takes awhile to adjust from sleep mode to normal-me mode.

• Waking up sucks, so I'm not that surprised.

• End your night on a positive note somehow, maybe you'll wake up in a better mood.