What so bad bout British guys?

I used to date many girls and i alway get that "Hey Alex what with calling everyone "Mate" or use "Bout dat" No offence Alex but its kinda weird" So what so bad with being a guy with a redneck yorkshire accent? Or sound like Harry Enfield? I know not every girls hate British guys but it kinda get on my nerv :(

What so bad bout British guys?

Foking ell mate?
SHAT YAR MOUF

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• The only British guy I have met was stuck up and arrogant

No one could pay me to date a British guy

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Brits are wonderful people, compared to the French. In fact, I always held high hopes they'd one day invade France and eat it's inhabitants. But instead they seemed to have remained content stuffing bits of greasy, ink-stained fish into their gnarled gobs, and paying absurd tribute to the lot of inbred dullards who run the place. What a boorish mope that Charles puppy is! I one day plan to visit England but I've not yet been to North Korea or Haiti.

0|1
    0|0
    • I really recommend York it my birthplace and one of the best state out there ( Not counting THE GREAT LONDON!) Enjoy your stay mate!

P. S. No no no im not an tourist!

• I'll keep it in mind, Guvnah! (My grandfather immigrated here from Devon, and always called people Guvnah.) Cornish Pasties, Bubble 'n Squeek, Mushy Peas...

What Girls Said 2

• im living in england as an American. where im from most people are quite kind. i think British guys get a bad rep for being arrogant cuz a fair chunk of them honestly are esp at a young age. when their older, they seem nicer.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like your accents :p

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1