Girls what pitch level do you find yourself attracted to in a mans voice? 1 being highest and 10 being deepest?

• 1-2
    4% (1)11% (2)7% (3)Vote
  • 3-4
    8% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
  • 5-6
    12% (3)6% (1)9% (4)Vote
  • 7-8
    52% (13)33% (6)44% (19)Vote
  • 9-10
    24% (6)50% (9)35% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Girl

• 5 - 7 = normal dude

8 - 10 = satan's son

both are fine, but let's say that having satan's son whispering things in your ear can be spooky

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well this is what I expected with the poll results 😂

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Sound like Markiplier and my ears will fangirl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VITiBgGjBaI

0|0
    0|0
  • I love really deep voices, but a higher voice isn't something I'd send a guy packing over. I really love listening to speech patterns, everyone has some kind of verbal tic, and I find it really sexy in some cases. I'm also very drawn to British, Irish, Scottish, and Australian accents.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love deep voices. But accent/diction/pronunciation are just as important to me. So let's say there's a guy who has a 5 pitch with a English accent and a guy with a 10 pitch that sounds like he has a mouth full of grapes when he speaks. I'd be more drawn to the accent if guy 1 than I would be to the pitch of guy 2.

I have a slight obsession with voices/accents if you couldn't tell 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere from 7-10 but it's not a deal breaker if he doesn't fit into that threshold. It's just an added sexy trait that catches my attention immediately.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average to deeper, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I myself have a pretty deep voice (female deep), so I'd prefer at least an 8. I like a man who's voice could vibrate when I talk to him. I love a baritone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think accent and the way they speak (sofly, quielty, loudly, husky) is more important. But probably middle pitch is good. significantly lower than mine but not rumbly or like a bear or something.

0|0
    0|0
    • So u like soft compare to loud?

• In the middle is probably good? I guess I'm a quiet person so quiet suits me

• i like 4-5

0|0
    0|0
  • I loooove deep voices, the deeper the better. I just find it so sexy, not sure why

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I think most girls like it decently deep as long as its not the kind fo "I gonna rape you in the dark"-kind of deep.

0|0
    0|0
    • Whats the diff between old and deep voice?

• They like deep voices... I can be anywhere and the moment I open my mouth every girl in my vicinity focuses on me.

0|0
    0|0