If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 12

• This guy that come to my country as an immigrant and talks a load of BS about things he has no idea about.

• Close minded people that are unwilling to consider the other sides views and see the propaganda that the media and their religion is feeding them as undeniable facts.

• Since I can only choose one person I guess I'd look at all the things I want/need to achieve, and then I'd select the person who can help me achieve as many of the important ones as possible (either through money, power, knowledge) then I'd brainwash them to be utterly loyal to me and to help me achieve it.

I guess the real problem would be managing to get that person alone so that I could use the machine on them.

I guess I could just cheat and use the machine on the person who built it, so that he could build me as many as I needed. >:)

• Myself. Make me believe in myself and love myself more so I could be the best once again.

• Tronald, of course.

• Are you guys from a different planet or something? It was a simple joke... I don't really need to connect the dots do I? lol she blocked me, what a fool.

• myself

• My Dog (that little nigga don't listen to shit I say).

• the god dam douche bag at work thhat won't shut the hell up about everything

• The people who control the USA money flow.

• There is a brainwashing machine. It's called "Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!"