Would you be the president of the United States if you were offered the job?

• Hell yes!
  • Omg no!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• That would suck and I would suck so screw dat

• sure, from tomorrow

• No thanks.

• wish there was an option for "hell to the fucking no"

• No. I don't want

• It could never happen I'm not a U S citizen.

What Guys Said 15

• It'd be a huge responsibility. But I probably wouldn't last two weeks without being assassinated. I'd do the following:

- Ban the Kinsey Institute as sexual terrorists.
    - Try pro-abort activist judges for crimes against humanity and sedition against the Constitution.
    - Push to overturn the 16th Amendment.
    - Abolish the Federal Reserve, and remake the entire monetary system. "Kill the Bank," as Andrew Jackson put it.
    - Offer Bradlee Dean to serve as Press Secretary.
    - Allow for Social Security to be voluntary again - and be privatized.
    - Erect a wall around the border with Mexico, 100 feet high, with automatic turret machine guns and laser scopes. Any MS-13 or drug mules get within 80 ft., I'd have them turned into Swiss cheese.
    - Charge with treason anyone who labels me "racist" for stopping foreign criminals mid-crime.
    - Send the FBI after LGBT organizations, especially when they harass bakers.
    - Terror campaigns on Twitter would be studied, and those who tweet death threats to private business owners will be arrested en masse.
    - Remove immunities to Congressmen who are involved in drugs. If we're gonna have a "War on Drugs," let's fight it for real this time. No more BS.
    - Disbar prosecutors in Florida who prosecute based on foreign maritime laws. This is America, not Dominica! The man had no control how his lobsters were sent to him. He simply ordered lobsters for his restaurant! Let's see YOU do 8 years, jackass prosecutor!!!
    - Crack down on Homeowners Association overreach.
    - Dismantle the EPA, and rebuild it from scratch.
    - Eviscerate the DOE and FAFSA. Education should not be federally regulated.
    - Enact property tax reforms and challenge eminent domain. Men should be owners of their land, not glorified sharecroppers for the Washington elite.
    - Decentralize Congress. Make them video chat and vote from booths within the State Legislature building, and have it tallied in Washington. Make them work inside the states they claim to represent, where they have to eat TV dinners from Wal-Mart once in a while, like everyone else.

- Send the FBI after APA, and remove the pedo enablers.

- Jail anyone who wants sex ed for kids lower than 5th grade.

- Abolish 501(c)3

- Etc.

Yeah, I'd be Scalia'd by the NWO in 2 weeks' time, I'm sure of it.

• Despite all the constant exhaustion and the stress and fast ageing etc., I would totally take the job and I think I would love it. I'm pretty obsessed with politics to the point where I watch whole US presidential debates live at 3 o'clock in the night although I'm not even a US citizen and although I've got to go to class at 8 a. m. the next day. So, unsurprisingly, I know a whole lot about politics and international affairs and I'm also very interested in this kinda stuff. But I also believe I would be a good president because I'm not a very materialistic guy. I'm not too interested in money and this makes it very hard for lobbyists and other politicians to buy me. I would be like Bernie Sanders in this "You want to give me 100k if I lie about my views? Well screw you. I don't even care about your money". And lastly, I also think I would be a good president because of the subjects I study. I'm pursuing a Master's degree and both subjects I'm studying are liberal arts subjects. Contrary to things like law that most aspiring politicians study, liberal arts subjects are great because they help you to see and understand things in context. They give a much more broad understanding of society and the world as a whole because only a person who is good at thinking in an interdisciplinary and holistic way is a good liberal arts student/researcher. I'm good at looking at issues from different angles and trying to approach new topics in an unbiased way even if I might have a strong opinion about them. I think that would surely be helpful as a president ;-).

• HELL YES
    I'd be the worst president ever tho haha but thats ok, money baby. They get a pension and revolving door career opportunities afterwards for life too. I mean the $80k/speech alone is a deal maker. Talk about opening doors for yourself.

• Probably not. While I consider myself a fairly reasonable person capable of thinking logically and solving problems, as an oldest child I have a lot of trouble with negotiation. Plus I am very shy and introverted. I would not be capable of negotiating with the millions of other politicians, senators, and officials who I would inevitably have to work with, plus I would feel very drained by all of the public speaking.

• Why so I can hang out with a bunch of assholes 24 hours a day that are trying to grab a piece of the tax fund and then listen to them say, Mr. President that's not the way it works in this town do what we say or we will impeach you and I'm like go for it motherfucker, I'll bury you under first base at Nationals Park and no one will every hear from you again...

• no it doesn't pay enough

• Yeah why not? I don't see how I could do any worse than the current presidents.

• Me as a president? I guess I'd be outspoken and some people would find me funny, but that would absolutely kill my credibility with both all of the right-wing and anyone who's trying to be serious. I can't rule a country, no way.

• Nah, that's a huge responsibility.

• Hell yeah.

• Hell no. I can't deal with washing the dishes, much less a whole country.

• I don't think I'll be able to handle it.

• Hell naw, to the naw naw naw.

• No since chances to be assassinated are gonna be higher... see how many assassination attempts have happened...

en.wikipedia.org/.../List_of_United_States_presidential_assassination_attempts_and_plots

• Absolutely. I would bring back traditional conservatism back to the US.