Girls, guys, do you use your week end rather for "business" or for "pleasure"?

With business, I mean "all except pleasure" in this case: it can be taking care of your personal business (like the bookkeeping of your shop), taking care of your personal affairs or obligations, you name it.

Pleasure is more like: being with your boyfriend, drinking a glass, visiting a nice place,...

For me it's like fifty-fifty: some personal affairs and some pleasure :D

• Week ends are for fun only!
  • A mix of work and fun
  • I'm a busy bee with obligations, work, personal affairs, bookkeeping,...
  • Other (please explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• How can anyone possibly "Drink A Glass!" raoflmho

• Haha I may have have meant the content of it :D
      I've been with collegues from the UK and we invited each other to go drink a glass... maybe because they so urgently needed it they understood what we meant 8)

• MH is all yours... loved the humour in your opinion :D

• Thank you so very much indeed for the MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

• Last weekend was all pleasure (skiing). This weekend is all business.

• That as well could be a solution :D
      I guess the skiing put you behind and now you need to rush to get the backlog cleared away?

• Yeah, and after that it will be taxes.

• Oh dear... not only not the nicest activity but also costly :-(

What Girls Said 5

• I always think they're just for fun since the week days are so stressful, but somehow the business part seems to always creep in.

• I see... do you manage to forget the worries about the difficult kids trying to fool or overpower you in class? :o

• Yeah sometimes your strong point can also be your weak point :o
      It's nice when people are empathic but indeed it makes you carry your emotions with you :o
      I can confirm, I have the same property!

• ^-^
      Glad you can relate.

• It's mainly for fun and to relax, but I do get some errands done that I don't do during the week like getting groceries and doing laundry.

• With me its usually a mix. For example, last weekend i spend the morning skyping with a guy, after that i decided to get some homework done, and in the evening i skyped with other guy while finishing my homework.(multitasking :D ). Yeah sometimes i do business and pleasure at the same time ;) haha. can't let school ruin your weekend too much :D

• Haha multitasking, girls are good in that :D
      Long time no hear, doing fine?

• Oh wow, another full hit :D
      I can only be jealous, nice job!

• haha thank you :D

• A mix. I usually do most of my house chores during the weekend, and pay my bills and stuff.

• Haha paying the bills, our least favourite activity :-(

• I worked Saturday. Sunday is all mine to enjoy though

• Aha! So when you wake up and read this you'll be able to say "today is the day", grab a cup of coffee and relaaaaaaaaax :D :D

• Yes but do you get -20-40 below C temps

• Not where the rivers and lakes are that may freeze. In the hiils in the South-East of Belgium, at night -20°C is possible but the rivers there are fast flowing and don't freeze.
      Generally when you see ice on a lake here it's better to assume you'd better stay off it. It may be just thick enough to carry 2 mice :o

What Guys Said 1

• I always have to work on the weekends

• In the beginning of my career I did check in at an airport. I also worked weekdays and week end days in a row... having random days off.
      I got used to it, it had its charms :D