What do you want to be doing in 5 years?

In 5 years I'd like to be at least part way through an architecture degree, if not finished and working.

Most Helpful Guy

• ethical hacker

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• Maybe working at a good architecture firm or doing my masters. Ohh yea and family wise hopefully I'll marry by then.

• I should have hopefully completed my masters, and be settled with a decent job! :)

• What are you studying?

• Oh, good luck 😊

• Thanks! :)

• Have my boss' job and be kicking even more ass in the office

• I am hoping to semi-retire within the next five years and just pick and choose some of the projects I would like to work on and keep me busy. Likely pick the more interesting projects that have the best bang for the buck.

• Being a millionaire.

• Travelling through time (lol but I am serious). I'm hoping by then I will have:
    -Completed this year's major goal and put it to full use
    -Have done loads of awesome things that I never thought I could do
    -Completed my major goal

• Living in a hut in Tahiti with a billion dollars in the bank and babes hanging off my Johnson.

• In 5 years I don't want to be answering this question again. It's a never-ending question and I can't predict the future.

• I'd like to be writing books and scripts in New Mexico.

• Semi-retired helping to take care of my granddaughter.

• have a decent job and nice girlfriend

• Doing my masters in genetics/biophysics in the U. S.

• managing my own construction/renovation company or opening up a Chinese/ US southern restaurant.

• I would like to graduate highschool, with an adavaced deploma. And start making music as a career. Maybe even apply for some music collages.

• In a day job and enjoying time with family.

• I'll be a cannibal warlord after a cyber attack destroys the national power grid. Oh, what will I want to be doing? Sitting on my ass in a stupid expensive NYC penthouse, watching Netflix.

• Anything to do with computers.

• Working in a private lab or for a hospital.

• Retire early if possible. Unlikely but always a dream.

• I would like to be getting my science degree and a minor in space studies so I can be an astronomer.

• Good job
    House
    New car
    Wife

• Be dead.
    Very morbid, seeing as I am neither suicidal, nor a nihilist. But I am an unemployed, uneducated, unskilled, 300 pound virgin 32 year old man who lives with his father, is borderline autistic in social settings, and am dealing with a life long disease that, while not painful or outwardly noticeable, severely limits my quality of life.

If in 5 years I turned that around? I learned a skill? Got an education? Got a job I could do despite my illness? Lost weight? Gained the independence of my own place? Managed to deal better in social situations? Would it even matter? By then I'll be 37 to 38 years old. The prime of our lives is 15-40. It isn't straight downhill from there, but things really start declining by then. I'll have gotten my shit together in time for it to all start slowing down and falling apart.

So I've really hit a pretty damn stubborn patch of "why even bother?" when I look at my future.

• I should be working on getting my anesthesia degree if not already have it.

What Girls Said 12

• I dunno! Asleep!

• On tour for my best selling book and in talks with movie producers to start the film adaptation. And loving in London of course.

• Getting married, having children, cooking dinner for my husband :)

• I want to have my company lawyer degree 😫🙏🏼
    And maybe be engaged!

• I'd like to be working with kids still.

• I hope I have my degree by then. I also want to be working and living by myself in another country.

• In 5 years, I want to be married, living in Egypt or Morocco, or some place else, and working in either a hospital or school.

• i want to be done law school!!! and established my career.

• Five years I'll be working towards my teaching degree with a small apartment in the city

• graduating from university with a teaching degree and in a happy relationship

• Working, newly married, and choosing our first home so we can start talking about kids.

• Running a business