Where do you see yourself within the next ten years?

Me: -Being the founder of a non-profit organization which helps students and families in low income communities bring up the achievement gap. -having at least two kiddos. -also becoming a cerified wellness coach. - having a continued happy marriage.
At least within the next ten years. Hopefully, sooner. Short term, learning to drive.

I love the fact that everyone has a idea of what their future could possibly be, NICE!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Traveling more often
    get me degree
    get married
    have a little family of my own
    enjoying life to the fullest

What Guys Said 27

• Lol okay let's break down to two.

Carreer wise I'm working for an architecture firm and about leave off to start my own firm. I'm a very respected person in the community that tries everything to help people out and create a better world.

Family wise I'm married to a beautiful and have two kids third is on its way :) living at a house I designed. My family is really peaceful and the connection between me and my wives is so strong that the love isn't fading away. We are living happily.

• I like they way you broke it down. A man with a plan... 👍👍👍

• Lol I knew someone would realize this 😂

I don't support that 4 wives thing because I don't think a man would treat all the equally... at least I can't. I think it was for earlier societies where man would go to war and never come back. At this era where everyone is individually strong a woman doesn't even one a husband 😂 forget if their husband is strong enough to support four. I don't think any women would allow this too.

• haha yep.

• hopefully a VP or SVP in my field by then, making a shitload of money
    hopefully have kids by then!
    And still be jacked with abs, i never want to be a dad bod lol

• Baggin' groceries at the Piggly Wiggly!

• Your comments always make me laugh. Piggly Wiggly is a Louisiana store, right?

• I don't know where they originated. My only experience with them was in Florida. I haven't seen one here in years, but it's hard to think of a funnier sounding name! Glad my comments make ya chuckle! ; - )

• I see in ten years the same as the last ten years that have gone by.. just trying to make ends meet and not liking the governments because they do not even try to make things better for anyone.. all they want and are concerned about is how much money can I make while I have this cushy job.. they do not care about the rest of the people that struggle everyday to just try and make a life and get by the best way they can.. they do nothing about lowering prices on anything.. they do not even put a working mans or women's wages up.. then if they do.
    It is like 10 or 15 cents per hour.. yet when they vote themselves a raise.

It is like a minimum of 5000 dollars.. this is a very honest response and pretty I am pretty sure many more in this world do not like the governments as well. they can take their cushy jobs and their over inflated pay checks and take a hike, I do wish they would go work for
    MCdonalds or something and see just how most of the rest of the planet lives.. bet you they could not even do that.. it may mean they may have to use a food bank.. some do not even know what one of those are.. take care now

• In short happily married a couple of kids, decent house, decent job and income to support said family and a good position within my field, maybe even have my own gym we'll see. As well as be an accomplished painter and finish writing my book.

• In a shallow grave somewhere in the New Mexican desert.

• probablt dead, lived too fast it will catch up :)

• Being asked this question in an interview... LOL.

• Lol, exactly just helping you prepare.

• Haha yeah, I just know how to tell them what they want to hear. And yes, I love my job. It's what I've always wanted to do.

• That is awesome man. That's how I feel about my job.

• Begging in the road but still answering Gag questions on my mobile

• Living far away from where I am now, goof career, hopefully no kids, and enough free time to travel.

• I see myself as a resident.

• In ten years (at age 40), I plan on being married, with at least one kid, being a kick ass math teacher commanding my own classroom. :-D

• Working for an ONG, very very far from my country whit my girlfriend, um, probably whit kids. :). I know I am not reaching there easily, It's going to take effort, perseverance and a lot of optimism on both sides. I put my trust in God, with The Creator everything is possible.

• I'll be 32.

I hope to have a solid career in the Metropolitan Police force in London... as a sergeant or a police detective.

In terms of family, I hope I'll be engaged or possibly even married at that time. I don't think I will have any kids by then though... well I hope not lol :)

• Preferably still a software developer

• I don't know.
    I'd like to have published my first three books and be married.
    That might happen
    Or I might be dead

• Probably at the top level of a big-name business.
    Ready to jump.

• Becoming free bananas not having to wory about the human enslavement and being free from the fear of being used for smothies !! :P

• Living in Arizona, working on master's degree to become a professional astronomer, hopefully have a girlfriend/wife, a cat, and a cactus.

• Maybe dead. We shall see.

• bout the same damn place i'm at now... nowhere.

• older probably like.. 8 or 10 years older

• Dead.

• Hopefully married to my current partner.

• Trading you in for a younger model.

• Working as a doctor in a state prison. Treating morons when they come in fucked up from fights and giving medicine to people with asthma and other chronic illness. Maybe make some extra cash on the side smuggling drugs.

Spending most of time chilling and eating while browsing the web on my phone and looking for bitches I can pretend to care about but leave once I screw them.

Coming home at night to enjoy a veal dinner, then planning a nice long trip to Thailand where I can swap BJs with ladyboys and bargril prostitutes.

• Just like now I believe... and surely more aggressive as well...

• More aggressive, uh? Cool, I should stay out of your way.

• Yeah... I become more and more aggressive since I turned 18... and now at 24 I'm pretty much a thug...

What Girls Said 17

• Drunk! hahah! JK!

• Lol, now there's something to aspire to.

• haha! lol I am a kid so! haha! i wonder if i can buy a cheap wine! (: But I am afraid they will ask me for an Id and all i have is my drivers permeant? Do you think they would accept it! lol

• Honestly, I don't fantasize much about the future. I'm just trying to get through the present right now. The only thing I can say is that I see myself doing what I love.

• Working with kids, whether in a school or something similar; in love with a fantastic person; living in a comfy home.

• In ten years I'll be thirty one (😳) so I hope to be happily married with kids and dogs and still working as a professional dancer.

• In the next ten years:
    1. University Graduate.
    2. Hopefully seeing a guy that makes me happy and I make him happy.. considering starting a family.
    3. Computer Engineer/FBI Analyst or Intelligence Engineer @ the CIA. (Dream career)
    4. I have like 2 dogs and 2 cats and a lovely home somewhere in the US (or outside of the us) :P Either way I want to move states/hopefully countries after college... and after obtaining experience.
    5. Fit, healthy, happy. Loving life living it up

• i see myself settled in a beach house on the somali coast with a job teaching at an English immersion school, happily married with a kid on the way :)

• For me I'd like to be the head marketing director of the brand Spiritual Gangster! I want maybe 2 kids? Definitely want to be out on the West Coast! Want to go to Thailand to help save the Elephants!

• I see myself in vet school, working, living by myself, and being happy. :)

• Married ( :D ) living some place else, with husband and 2 kids.

• Hopefully married to a man I love :) with a Good career !!

• Still Enlisted with a fifth stripe on my sleeve and working toward that sixth one! Hopefully no human babies, but more fur-children are always awesome. I'm also thinking I'll still be married.

• Short: getting my dental hygiene degree, a steady job, and an apartment.
    Long: travel the world, working as a dental hygienist at a dental office, settle down and have kids.

• I hope to be married and have just started my medical residency. I also hope to already have some children.

• Dead or on the streets whoring myself out.

• married, kids, practicing medicine, seeing the world. :)

• graduated school, and established my career! And have done some traveling!

• Dead or living under a bridge.