What can happen if you verbally trash someone's YouTube videos?

I've been trashing a couple of this guy's youtube videos since 2012. We're online rivals for years since I was in my early 20's but until recently, he didn't know it was me and that I'm back (I accidentally gave out my real sn to someone else and he read the comment).

My plan was to continue verbally trashing him under one or various hidden sns and he never finding out who it is. However, at the end I'll eventually admit that it's me (but only because he found out and I didn't care anymore by then) and be direct by then.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like someone's been acting like a filthy ghoul!

• He should have known not to hurt me back then when I was once nice to him. Once he started trashing me verbally way back in 2010 and then 2011, I did it back to him.

• Once you lower yourself to someone else level, don't be surprised if they force-feed you their loaves.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't care if he knows, and he now knows it's you, then why does it matter?

I don't think much can happen to you. Other than getting reported and kicked off youtube on that account.

He could sue you if he wanted though if you were spreading lies about him. But there's not much you can do.

What Guys Said 1

• And why are you verbally trashing him exactly? Is your life that boring? I think you deserve to be sued for defamation.

• He treated me poorly once, long ago and called me terrible names. I was once nice to him.

• I'll get over it eventually.

• I still hope he sues you

What Girls Said 1

• Why would you want to trash someones videos?

• I was ok with that guy once, long ago until he trashed me verbally. Basically he started it way back in 2011 and I haven't forgotten.

• It's 2016, that was 5 years ago. I hope he sues you.