What is something positive going on in your life right now?

There is always something, so don't bother saying nothing. Even if you can't think of something really specific just say something. It could be something as simple as being a live or waking up.

Most Helpful Guy

• For the last weeks, my band and I have been recording an EP, and I've been slaving away at editing audio in my spare time between classes. (To save on the cost of a studio and since I have knowledge in music production, I've been assigned to editing it all). Luckily, I'm starting to finish it all. It's all coming together and I'm happy with how it is sounding. The hard work is finally starting to pay off :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, ther is always something. I for one have drawn a positive out of a negative.

I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis two days ago after being sick for four weeks (not curable but treatable and not life threatening). I've started medications to make me feel better (already starting to work a little). And since I just started treatment and am still feeling sick I am being homeschooled for the month. It's fun, a tutor from my school comes by one hour every week day and helps me with assignments my teachers came up with for me and I do them in a few hours. The rest is free time, I've had time to buy some new clothes, get a haircut, walk around the neighborhood, have some real fun and spend time with my family. Sure, colitis might suck especially since I'll never really get rid of it but at least it's giving me some free time to work on things I want to work on (before my life was wake up, go to school, come home, do homework, go to sleep, repeat). Plus having this has gotten me over my fear of medical things like shots and IVs. And I'm glad it wasn't something more serious like colon cancer. There's been a lot of positivity from this experience I suppose ☺.

What Guys Said 27

• Well, I just got accepted to college, so that's just made my whole year now! I thought 2016 was gonna be miserable but I have good feelings about it now.

• Thank you for asking a positive question!

After a search that took many years of feeling out of sorts, I've finally found a workplace that I fit in with. It isn't perfect of course, but it is really good.

• I'm writing music for the first time in a couple of years. I did a flurry of writing a few years ago and then I spent a whole lot of time learning MIDI and other new technologies. Now I'm ready to put together what I've learned to see how audiences accept it.

• My BMW E12 rat rod project.

I've chopped 5 inches out of the roof supports and put coil suspension in it so it's lower than the bass at a Skrillex concert. Planning on putting a 5.3L V8 in there too, for some serious tire-shredding torque.

If you care at all it's the same BMW that's in my profile shot. Obviously that was before I took a hacksaw to it. :D

• Well I'm not as shy as I used to be but I'm still a lonely mother fucker lol

• I'm finally learning to appreciate life after years of being caught up in my own warped view of the world.

• the only thing positive is a wife and 2 dogs that love me

• well I'll hopefully be graduation from college soon so that will be nice.

• ehm not much... I currently have holidaysm so that would be something positive

• Pretty much everything. I'm good, d00d!

• My family and I are going on a weekend trip. I just hope I can knock this depression out of myself.

• Working out is going savage, gag is quite fun, rest is meh.

• Doing this is what's positive in my life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1ziu55tOaU

• It's all good in the neighborhood

• Not caring for most of the things in the world :]

• I woke up feeling alright per usual :P

• Pretty much everything. Life is sweet, man.

• I am living thats enough?

• Football is always the best thing in my life <3

• i'm still living a straight laced life.

• HIV.

• HIV.

• The only time it doesn't feel good is when I have, you know... medical issues.

• At the moment I have employment.

• I'm healthy, great family, almost done college... That's about it actually. No love life, friends are disappearing, and I'm just feeling so incredibly lonely. I have mild social anxiety and can be incredibly awkward. Because of this, I'm a social recluse. I don't think I'm all that attractive either.

• Unfortunately not much at all.

• I understand how you feel. When I feel that way I lay in bed at night and think of even the most seemingly minor good things in my life. Maybe a pet, a day with good weather, finding a nice pair of shoes or something, a good meal you've had, a funny phone call from a friend. Anything

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 25

• I really love this question. As hard and bad as life can be, we must always remind ourselves to look to the positive things to keep going.

Something positive going on in my life right now is that I feel like I finally have time to explore my passions. I got out of an abusive relationship, and had a rough end to last year with losing my job and another relationship ending by my other ex cheating.

I just feel so blessed to have a new job which gives me more time to explore my interests.

My life may be far from perfect, but I do feel happy that I am finally able to have time for things I neglected before. It's a good feeling :)

• I'm learning... I'm growing, I'm moving forward, I'm alive, I have something to eat everyday, I party when I feel like it, I have friends, I'm young, I can do pretty much whatever the fuck I want

• hmm... well I'm going to graduate from my first degree in a month :)
    and... i am alive and well.

• I just started a job that I enjoy, it is tiring and kinda crazy but I like my coworkers. I've never worked at a place with people my age until now and they're all pretty cool.

We started doing some renovations on our home and are almost done. Looks pretty good.

Thanks for getting me to think positively. :)

• Well my boyfriend is normally the most positive part of my life since I've met him. Another positive thing is I'm losing weight and making huge improvements with that. ^^

There is only 1 downside to life atm. My shoulder that I hurt in December hasn't healed at all. :(

• I get to go to Florida tomorrow :)

• I dunno! I just feel stress out. ): So much thing to do!

• I've had an unproductive Sunday (today) as I've mostly slept in, but it's an easy day for me, since I've done my house work throughout the week.. So I'm glad I can relax and be free to do as I please.. Which is probably being more unproductive lol

• For now the only positive things that are going on are my relationship with my family and boyfriend... The only one thats keeps me positive when I'm so down is my boyfriend, thank god I have him and my family

• I had a great week, I went caving for the first time yesterday, got really muddy and got in the water inside a cave, never done that, so thats one of the coolest things that happened to me this week and definitely positive coz is always good to try something different, love it :)

• I have a roof over my head and food in the fridge! And a PHONE! And most of my family is alive!
    Wow, this question just boosted my whole mood. Thanks for this. I needed to remind myself of all the things I have that others could only dream of. :)

• I have a bed to sleep on, a house that shelters me, and I just ate enough to not feel hunger.

• This job interview tomorrow. It's pretty much the key to my entire future.

• How did it go?

• @AsianFlower I apparently didn't get it. Because they didn't call yesterday when they said they would if they decided they would move forward with me.

• :( I am sorry to hear that. That is their loss; I'm sure you would have been great. Do you have a plan B? If nothing else, you can count it as getting some interview experience under their belt which is always a good thing. Plus, it still puts you on their radar. Twice I have been turned down for jobs only to have the company call me back a few months later because another opportunity came up that they wanted me for. So you never know. I hope it works out for you ;)

• "There is always something, so don't bother saying nothing" nah there really is nothing good about my life. Nothing at all.

• You have food and water and shelter, don't you?
      You are alive, you don't have cancer, do you?( I am sorry if you actually do.)
      Perhaps your health is good in general, maybe you have a favorite blanket. Maybe you have a tv show you're into it. Surely you have one good friend you love?

• @RachelBrigs I already lost everyone I cared for and, again, those aren't the only ways to be unhealthy. My health is shit and so is my life so yeah, still nothing :)

• Its a matter of perspective. But I do hope things get better for you.

• I have a full-time job that is good and keeps me busy for the most part. Very thankful for that.

• Well, Guns N' Roses finally got back together. My partner was a darling and bought us tickets to Coachella, so it looks like we'll finally be seeing them in concert. Apart from that there's not much else other than the double time I've been getting lmao.

• swimming...

• i just had some delicious mexican food :)

• Learning arabic, well sort of.
    And getting to know more about Moroccan & Egyptian culture.

• Right now. Life is great. I don't have anything to complain about.

• I've been running with my SO to get in shape.

• love is happening rn and its fucking beautiful

• For the first time in my life I have a boyfriend i love and who loves me.

• I have two great jobs I'm going to a great school really I've got everything going for me.

• Well, God just saved me from a very toxic guy who has been draining me.