What's the best food you've ever tasted? Where'd you get it from?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• One of my college roommates' grandmothers came up from down south to visit and made us her homemade soul food. I still get lost daydreaming about that meal to this day, haha, so damn good🍴

• Chicken Tikka Masala at this small restaurant in downtown Santa Barbara, California... called Spice Avenue.

Fell in love with Indian food at that point. :)

• This little hole in the wall diner within walking distance of my house real old fashioned joint, love going there great atmosphere, great food.

• Dunno, meat?
    Cured pork/beef like Jamon/Bresaola, cured steaks and seafood like salmon, tuna, lobsters and fish roe.

I wouldn't say any "dish" is the best, since there is always ingredients I like more while the others I like less.
    I would probably say traditional pizza capricciosa with mozzarella, olives and mushrooms.

• Stromboli. You can get them from many different Italian restaurants. I also like Jamaican jerk chicken and beef patties.

• my grandmas cooking, everything she made was amazing

• Hmm Pestos Cafe, Big Island Hawaii.
    The best pizza i have ever had.
    But i guess sushi is good too.

• Once upon a time I had Beluga caviar in a very fancy restaurant. It was amazing.

• Oh I almost forgot. I was in northern Italy, up near the Swiss border in a chalet on New Year's Eve visiting my (ex) sister-in-law. Some of the neighbors came over bringing food. This OLD woman came in with a dish of some blackened lumps of meat on some yellow mush. I had no idea, it didn't look appetizing but figured I was going to have to try it. The meat was seared venison, incredibly moist and delicious and of course the yellow mush was polenta. I had several good meals on that trip but the one I really remember is that venison.

• CREAM - Berkley California.

• Lobster, mussels, octopus...

I like exotic seafood...

Not a fan of escargot, shrimp, or crab...

Squid is okay...

• The best food I've ever eaten in my entire life is Koshari from this restaurant,

s3.amazonaws.com/.../39u565xi.jpg

This picture basically is my entire high school life in summary... LOL.

• Orange Chicken from Panda Express in San Jose.

• Pancakes

• Steak

• A nice hot bow of Bosintang on a cold winter's evening.

• I don't fancy exotic food much... ma tastes are ordinary... well maybe some pizza wid uncommon toppings like Mussels Octopus or Crab meat... but nothing more...

• Bistec "a la mexicana" I got it at a little Mexican food dump outside of Chicago.

What Girls Said 11

• definitely is this ice cream shop near my favourite beach. i can't express my love for that place.

• Dakka is some juice type thing we always get on the side. It's like lemon, salt, (vinegar?) and some other stuff. When you add it to the Koshari it makes it taste 10 times better.

Really? Not a single Egyptian around you felt like opening a Koshari spot? We have a lot of these here!

At this point you're missing out big time!! Homemade Koshari with no chickpeas and probably no dakka either... no wonder you voted for ice cream... LOL.

• @DBAOracle oh right... well I'm guessing my tetas would know what ur talking about.

there might be some but i have no idea where they are. we have a lot more lebanese places here though. and turkish. they're so good.

LOL pretty much! :D

• It was the best Indian food I tasted. It was at a street market and they were cooking assortment of curries there and the rotti there also. Just enough in terms of spice and it was so devine!!! My mouth is salivating thinking about it 😝

• Besides my mama's cooking? I'd say this Italian restaurant called Maggiano's. Their food is outstanding. The best chicken and spinach manicotti on the planet.

But, my mama's Sunday dinner is and always will be at the top of my list.

• My mom's food :)

• Pineapple whipped cream patties, Lasagna Alfredo and Ham-and-Leek Baked Gnocchi <3

• Black caviar!! Haven't eaten a real one since I moved away from Russia 😩 It's sooooo gooddd.

I'll eat it forever.

• somali malawah with nutella and vanilla ice cream on it. i never thought of this combo but it's clearly genius

• semen-based recipes
    wonderful

• Ice cream. It's bae

• Twice backed potato casserole or grits casserole!
    My mothers kitchen
    I <3 Casseroles

• Milk and I got it from my mama xD