If you were granted superpowers, what powers would you have?

Most Helpful Guy

• Omnipoetent or near omnipotent. Having absolute or near-infinite power, able to reality warp and teleport absolutely anywhere in the universe that I want to or choose to be, completely indestructible and I am only presuming that the universe itself never actually ends, also having the ability to accurately read and hear clearly all thoughts of anyone or anything I choose to which is almost like omniscient or near-omniscient such as superintelligence or superintellect. I wouldn't want Ignorance and Stupidity to come with Great Power as Great Power requires Great Responsibilities.

I'd recreate a whole new dimension or realm, planet or reality of my own custom design and then reside there permanently and decide my own fate and destiny since I'd be completely in control of what I want that reality to be like.

• Thanks for MHO!

Just wanted to add that if all or any of the above were ever achievable and rendered possible then at same time I think I would rather be humble about having such superpowers because by being blinded by arrogance with superpowers is surefire way to get myself into trouble that I would not want, and also potentially cause to harm everyone and everything.

What Guys Said 14

• I'd be the Multiple Man. Can make copies of myself. There would be many advantages to it, but I think the one I'd prefer would be Resistance to Injury.
    Say if one of my clones (#16) breaks his legs horribly, the original me would get a small bruise. The more clones there are of me the less a terrible injury affects the original me. Say vaporization of #'s 31-36 would sleep me a bit sleepy or fatigued for twenty minutes. That would be really cool.
    Then there would be my favorite feature of being able to clone myself...>:)... but that aspect is NC-17. lol

• Mind reading powers!

• Reality bending : The ability to change reality as easily as i can change my immagination. I'd basically be Q from star trek.

• Unbreakable skin like power man.

No one could fuck with me then.

• Omnipotence, then I'd have all the powers.

• My top 3 picks are probably breathing underwater, flight, and invisibility.

• Teleportation. The places I would visit!

• Time manipulation.

• I don't know. That would be up to whoever granted them, wouldn't it?

• I want to stop time whenever i yell ZA WARUDO

• Invisibility and time manipulation.

• Awesome combination 😄 you would be unstoppable!!

• An angel because they're brings of light and power, and they don't have to have angry priests throwing holy water on them. Besides, I would get cool armor and weapons, and I can produce my own light if there's a blackout. Also, I have the power to heal and can bring back the dead if I'm allowed to. Angels are natural elementalists and they have divine authority over any form of light, like the sun, moon, fire and can manipulate the weather. Demons essentially have the same powers except for manipulating light except for fire, but are restricted to hell and they need life forces to refuel their energy while angels can draw upon light to refuel their energy. While demons are awesome, being an angel would be even more awesome.

• Yeah I agree and angels can generate illusions, throw fire bolts, compel any humans to obey them... Damn, why can't we have superpowers? That would be awesome if we did. Dangerous but awesome.

• Telekinesis.

• mind control... definitely mind control

• the ability to make any girl wet for me lol

What Girls Said 4

• I'd be a freakin' water bender with storm creation powers added. Basically I'd be a mermaid, but with out the tail. Although I'd really like to have a tail though. >o >

• I would like to have powers of that of an angel or a demon because they basically have the whole package: superhuman speed, strength, stamina, immortality and awesome powers that no mortal could hope to achieve.

• Also, self regeneration and healing is part of being an immortal too

• I'm starting to think mind control and supreme beauty would be all I'd ever need.

• Space-time manipulation.

• Power to heal.