Is it possible to not know you're stupid?

I'm honestly very insecure about this. I feel like I could be an idiot but I'm not THAT stupid so I could go into the normal classes just to make me feel better. Like what if everyone in my life is lying to me? I feel like I'm going crazy. I was actually in a class with this guy and not to sound rude but I'm pretty sure he was slow and I was in that class! What if I am too? The teacher got so frustrated all the time, like what if she was frustrated because we were all so stupid and not just because she had no patience? I think about this all the time and it scares me.

So do you think it's possible to be really stupid and just never know for sure?

Well how do you find out if you are?

Most Helpful Guy

• Calm down kid, you had perfect sentences across the charts right now, while others forget to place periods at the end.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a difference between stupidity and a learning disability. perhaps you were in a class with people who weren't necessarily slower but have a different way of learning. But usually people with learning disabilities don't have a disability at all even though the school system justifies that they do because they don't fit in with the traditional way of the school system.

• Hmm I suppose you're right. I don't know what that guy was but he acted very strange...

• I mean they do support it by offering different methods of succeeding like tutoring or being in "slower" classes, but overall I would figure out what your learning style is and perhaps you can grasp information better that way

• Thanks for MHO 😊

What Guys Said 2

• Everyone is stupid in their own way.

• Most people are stupid and don't know it, they think they're average but they are actually below that. Some people are average and think they are super smart.

What Girls Said 1

• Absolutely. Knowing that is half of the battle