Is it possible to not know you're stupid?

I'm honestly very insecure about this. I feel like I could be an idiot but I'm not THAT stupid so I could go into the normal classes just to make me feel better. Like what if everyone in my life is lying to me? I feel like I'm going crazy. I was actually in a class with this guy and not to sound rude but I'm pretty sure he was slow and I was in that class! What if I am too? The teacher got so frustrated all the time, like what if she was frustrated because we were all so stupid and not just because she had no patience? I think about this all the time and it scares me.

So do you think it's possible to be really stupid and just never know for sure?

Updates:
Well how do you find out if you are?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Calm down kid, you had perfect sentences across the charts right now, while others forget to place periods at the end.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a difference between stupidity and a learning disability. perhaps you were in a class with people who weren't necessarily slower but have a different way of learning. But usually people with learning disabilities don't have a disability at all even though the school system justifies that they do because they don't fit in with the traditional way of the school system.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm I suppose you're right. I don't know what that guy was but he acted very strange...

• Show All
    • I mean they do support it by offering different methods of succeeding like tutoring or being in "slower" classes, but overall I would figure out what your learning style is and perhaps you can grasp information better that way

• Thanks for MHO 😊

What Guys Said 2

• Everyone is stupid in their own way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most people are stupid and don't know it, they think they're average but they are actually below that. Some people are average and think they are super smart.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Absolutely. Knowing that is half of the battle

0|0
    0|0