Is it strange to feel like someone/something is watching you in your own home or am I going crazy?

Now before anyone gives their opinion, im not some paranoid guy or one of those people who believes in stuff like ghosts and crap like that. But anyway... This started when i was younger, i had some family members round and we took a family photo and after the photo was proccessed, right there standing next to me in the photo was some sort of ghostly/angelic man. You could fully make out the body and the face. This surprisingly didn't scare me and I showed my parents the photo and they joked, saying i've seen my own guardian angel. Mysteriously though, I've never seen the photo again. I've looked everywhere and even asked my parents but they shrug it off, almost as though it didn't exist. Even i started to believe that maybe i was seeing things or the photo didn't exist. But some time later, my sister was hanging out with me in my room and she was trying out my new glasses so i took a picture of her and what i saw on the picture terrified me, even till this day. In the picture, walking past behind my sister was some sort of being with a monkey's head (silly, i know) but was walking on all fours. the being was looking directly at the camera, almost as though it knew its picture was being taken. I showed my sister the picture and she got scared and immediatly left my room. I too quickly deleted the picture from my phone. Since then, i always feel like there's someone wathching me in my house and i never leave my bedroom door open as i feel there's someone/something by the landing looking at me.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think it's strange anymore. Sometimes when I'm sitting or laying in my bed, I'll feel someone else sitting down. You know what I mean to feel whether someone sits down? I can feel the bed move. And I'll look over and nobody will be there. Both my grandparents have died though, but I'm not bothered by it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thanks man. Ya ruined my night. Now I gotta go watch something funny to purge this crap from my brain. Anyways from a physics standpoint all of this is highly unlikely and most likely a product of your own imagination. It's not weird though. people's minds are actually designed to notice things that resemble faces even when there's nothing there. (It's extremely useful when there's little light) And we also have a tendency to anthropomorphise these things. So totally normal but pretty unlikely to be anything worth paying attention to. I mean just think about it. What would this thing be doing just following you around and not interacting with you? Is it just jacking off to you or something?

What Girls Said 2

• I have that feeling ALL THE TIME. My biggest fear is having someone look through my window, so I always have my curtains shut and doors locked. It drives my parents insane because we live out in the country, so no one is gonna stalk me, but our neighbor is like a mental weirdo and will walk in our field with no clothes on. I am just being cautious.

• OMG I've felt this before.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah I've had that feeling before, but knowing that I have two dogs and several weapons all over the house and the ability to turn two sticks into weapons makes me feel fairly safe.