Men will never know what it feels to have a cold on their period?

so unfair!!

Most Helpful Guy

• And women will never know what its like to be kicked in the groin (scientist have shown that its about the same pain level as giving birth actually). Or that they are going to die sooner then others simply because of their gender. Or to be sick as a man (testosterone reduces immune response so men actually do fair worse with illness then women). Or to be told to grow a pair and deal with it, or to have all of their experiences trivialized. First (and second and third) world problems! :D

• @ALittleBlondeGirl , well rest of the thinks he said are only partially true

• @IceEverest as I stated, the groin remark was arguable but it did have factual data in it, it was quite accurate and scientific I merely chose that one because it was the first and therefore most convient (it was not hte initial one that I read from more scientific site). As for my links, you think that the CDC is lying? Or any other third party for that matter? A man whith a phd (warren farrell) who spent his life working in the womens rights movement, who was part of the board for NOW (national orgainization for women) is lying? I have my links, they are from reputable sources, you have so far, nothing. If you do by all means show the links and I will determine the validity of them, however I will tell you right now that they are most likely false. The notion that only women are victims and only men oppressors is quite ludicris in and of its self, but is also unfortunatley quite biological thanks to neotonous biological triats and social conditioning.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you want a medal or something?

And women will never know what it's like getting kicked in the balls or getting a dick stuck in a zipper.

This is not a bloody contest.

• Thanks for your support :p
      And women would never know how it is to grow lot of facial and body hair and keep it waxed and shaved. Waxing the torso and shoulders is a thing which women would never go through, and never get never ending facial hair which needs regular shaving till we die. , so unfair :p

• Yes, girls just shave their already non existent lower leg hair and it's a huge issue for some of them, imagine shaving almost the whole body regularly or else having coarsr stubble the next day itself.
      Agree mostly women aren't much vocal about their hatred and how much of sexually turn off the male body and facial hair is, but when they do get vocal and raise their voice it's really hard to take it and satisfy them.
      Imagine having hairy chest , back and all the giggles and commnets coming from women. And it IS gross and dirty I DO agree and don't blame women fir not liking it.
      It's a male curse. A permanent curse, it's not like the periods or childbirth which is periodic or once in lifetime.
      It ends with life only. And yeah but hit is extremely painful and anybody feels it as a joke , esp girls.

• Yeah I agree, we both genders don't need to compete or compare our pros and cons.
      We are made for each other :)

What Guys Said 9

• Women will never know what it's like to be told "you don't know what it's like to have a cold while you're on your period".

So unfair!

• ... and? U jelly?

• I'm glad to never know what that's like, a cold on its own sucks enough already.

• so... you can get a cold of the vagina?

• And women will never understand having to deal with BPH. :-)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benign_prostatic_hyperplasia

• that sounds bad, but you will never feel the shame, disappointment in my penis after bring home a hottie but got so drunk, it don't work when I wake up lol

• According to Bernie Sanders if you're white, you'll never know what it means to be poor. Sucks! Lol

• Why do women whine and complain so much? Shut the hell up for goodness sake.

• I know a lot of women who would love to 'inflict' a female period on their male enemies.

Weapon of female reproduction!

• That being said, one thing I have said many times is that I would not want to experience a period.

But.

I would be willing to go through the experience because it is my belief that if you go through the same experience as a friend, you can better relate to their predicament. So no, I would not like it nor want to experience it - like all other pains - but I would be willing to have it once to simply be able to better understand what all women go through.

What Girls Said 7

• God it's awful! Especially when I cough or sneeze and it all just comes out like a waterfall.

• lol that's actually the worst thing ever.

• I'm going through that NOWwww😭😭😭😭😭 but it's fever/flu. Why?

• It's okay lol

• They won't know how a period feels. Period.

• At least it isn't the flu...

• OH NO! A COLD AND PERIOD?
    I dont even want to think of that