What are some of your deep thoughts during the night?

Let's get personal. =] =P

Most Helpful Guy

• Last night I look at my hand while i was writing and realized that my body my eyes etc. aren't mine its like a rental, I'm just a soul that stuck in a body. In order for me to function as a human I need a body.

Then I realized why my religion doesn't allow me to harm my body by drinking smoking tattooing etc because everybody knows that when you rent a car you can't change the color. :) looking at that my soul was ashamed of my body because I could of looked after myself better. Now I realise that when I look at a human being they're looks they are body doesn't matter what matters is the soul that built up with a character.

What Guys Said 3

• Nothing too special, I normally imagine what it would be like if I wasn't on bed alone :(

• Awe, you'll find her soon, buddy! Keep your head up. =D

• Yeah, while I'm alive I won't give up. If I give up I lost without fighting, right?

• You're right about that. =)

• The thought, the desire to improve

• Should I take my boxers off?

• Should've known. xD That's some deep pondering right there! xD

What Girls Said 1

• Will I ever get married? Will I find the one? What job do I want for the rest of my life? Does he really love me?