Are you guys actually pursuing/living your dreams?

I want to live mine, but I have always been told its impossible! What about you guys? Are you living your dreams? Or at least working hard to achieve them? Let me know :)

Most Helpful Guy

• My dreams that are reality like making money, saving for a house, dating, self-improvement, etc. Yes I am pursuing those goals.

My real dreams tho, like playing in the NBA, or living on a beach, I've yet to accomplish lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a dream of living in Austin but it would take roughly 4 years to save up to be able to do that comfortably and I don't want to be 28 when I move out for the first time.

So I don't think that dream will be realized unless I find a second part time job, which is proving more difficult than I thought.

But yeah, I'm trying.

What Guys Said 14

• Working towards it! :)

• Nope and nope.

• Working hard to achieve them. It's hard sometimes and it does look impossible at moments, but so far it hasn't been that bad. Just need to keep pushing forward and not look back.

• Working on it. I have a few things to sort out in my current situation first, but I'll be well on my way in a year or two.

• I'm working towards them. Why are people saying yours are impossible?

• I'm in the beginning stages of them.

• Not yet

• Yes I am living my dreams. I've been a heavy equipment operator for years and now I have equipment of my own. I'm my own boss now. I have too many dreams which is maybe a good thing. You have to have something to aspire to and keep you motivated.

• I am!

• What are your dreams, why do people tell you its impossible?

• I'm procastinating on them, as usual.

• 52 and still working on it. Father, engineer, musician, pilot, skier...

• I am working on it but it will take some time like a lot of things I feel like you can accomplish it if you know some ways for you to get there (:

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Nope I am not living the dream! ):

• My proper dreams and hopes are very take, I just want to own my own house in the middle of nowhere and have enough money to keep me happy with my boyfriend.

I have one "dream" that I may never get round to making true and that's to visit Easter Island... it isn't unobtainable but I'm not sure it will ever happen... that and Machu Pichu... and Puma Punku...

• I am in college trying to get my degree so yeah I guess :)