Do Larger Breasts Equal Bigger Tips?

I wouldn't tip for bigger breasts because I don't care what size they are, but it's interesting.
What yoou think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure they do, haha. However last night, I wore a shirt that is low cut (it's a polo, and the bottom button just kept popping open so eventually I just left it alone lol. For reference, I'm a D cup) and I got about the same tips I always get for a Saturday night. Which, it's possible the cleavage did make a difference, since the kitchen service sucked and many of my tables were waiting over 30 minutes for food haha, and my tips didn't suffer too much. So who knows?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, good service and good chitchat are far more endearing to me.

What Girls Said 8

• YES. In a lot of cases, they most certainly do. I was a waitress for all of for months during my sophomore year of college. It's all in the tits and dimples. lol

• You are naturally drawn into bigger breasts as big breasts subconciously mean "good mother". Some aren't even been a mother. But it's a social reaction and we don't even realise it. Maybe women with small breasts don't tip for that reason as they feel competition.

• I'm gonna get a waitress job now. lol

• just because of boobs, I rather do job i love

• @ConsultantIsBack yeah true I can see how that would work too.

• I would really threat her like that, sorry I'm different. I don't give a crap and one day I'll have one of top 1000 companies in the world.

• I've read studies that say Yes.
    I'm smaller-breasted, but oh well. I could just wear a padded bra.

• I don't care be who you are :)

• If so i mean okay, but i dont think so. In fact, if you think about it, if the service was crap, woild you pay a hefty amount of miney just because of a female's bosom.

• According to the Myth Busters show it does.
    Apparently even the women customers gave her bigger tips.

• I think bigger breast do yield bigger tips.

• I just want sex for money

• why? it's slutish and easy job for girls (not women) who don't respect their body

What Guys Said 11

• I think it helps if the girl is attractive too, and the girl in the thumbnail has really bad makeup styling.

• Okay... if she was busty, but unfriendly, would she get as much in tips than the bubbly, friendly waitress, regardless of bust size?

• I do if she is showing them off and doesn't mind that I'm noticing them half the time. :-)

• My tip gets bigger.. lmao.

• Depends on where you are.

The closer you are to that areas idea of beauty the more you'll get in treatment.

• Not necessarily, at least for me. I tip on the service.

• If I do it by looks, it's by the woman's overall look, NOT by the size of her breasts.

• It's normal for people to tip attractive people more.

• Actually its more about the hotness of the waitress and how friendly and funny she is.

• I mean, more attractive people get more tips. That one I think we can bet our asses on, even if we hate anal.

Bit funny that women tipped the big boob version more. Although I don't think this one is conclusive at all. My sister has well, A to nothing cup, but she's a cute sweet girl. And her tips when she worked as a waitress were well, enough for me to joke about how I'd look in a skirt.

... We mutually agreed I wouldn't get any tips after condoning a short but thorough research.

• I'm sure they do without customers even realizing it. Just like I'm sure taller guy waiters get more tips that shorter waiters.

• do waiters in america literally live of the tips?

• Yes.

The federal tipped minimum wage $2.13/hr.

• @Goldie757 is right. I've been a server for about 6 months now and I've never seen a paycheck. The cash I bring home every night is my payment.