Do Larger Breasts Equal Bigger Tips?

I wouldn't tip for bigger breasts because I don't care what size they are, but it's interesting.
What yoou think?

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure they do, haha. However last night, I wore a shirt that is low cut (it's a polo, and the bottom button just kept popping open so eventually I just left it alone lol. For reference, I'm a D cup) and I got about the same tips I always get for a Saturday night. Which, it's possible the cleavage did make a difference, since the kitchen service sucked and many of my tables were waiting over 30 minutes for food haha, and my tips didn't suffer too much. So who knows?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, good service and good chitchat are far more endearing to me.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• YES. In a lot of cases, they most certainly do. I was a waitress for all of for months during my sophomore year of college. It's all in the tits and dimples. lol

1|1
    0|0
  • You are naturally drawn into bigger breasts as big breasts subconciously mean "good mother". Some aren't even been a mother. But it's a social reaction and we don't even realise it. Maybe women with small breasts don't tip for that reason as they feel competition.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna get a waitress job now. lol

0|0
    0|0
    • just because of boobs, I rather do job i love

• Show All
    • @ConsultantIsBack yeah true I can see how that would work too.

• I would really threat her like that, sorry I'm different. I don't give a crap and one day I'll have one of top 1000 companies in the world.

• I've read studies that say Yes.
    I'm smaller-breasted, but oh well. I could just wear a padded bra.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't care be who you are :)

• If so i mean okay, but i dont think so. In fact, if you think about it, if the service was crap, woild you pay a hefty amount of miney just because of a female's bosom.

0|0
    0|0
  • According to the Myth Busters show it does.
    Apparently even the women customers gave her bigger tips.

0|0
    0|0

• I think bigger breast do yield bigger tips.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just want sex for money

0|0
    0|0
    • why? it's slutish and easy job for girls (not women) who don't respect their body

What Guys Said 11

• I think it helps if the girl is attractive too, and the girl in the thumbnail has really bad makeup styling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay... if she was busty, but unfriendly, would she get as much in tips than the bubbly, friendly waitress, regardless of bust size?

0|0
    0|0
  • I do if she is showing them off and doesn't mind that I'm noticing them half the time. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • My tip gets bigger.. lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where you are.

The closer you are to that areas idea of beauty the more you'll get in treatment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily, at least for me. I tip on the service.

0|0
    0|0
    • If I do it by looks, it's by the woman's overall look, NOT by the size of her breasts.

• It's normal for people to tip attractive people more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually its more about the hotness of the waitress and how friendly and funny she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, more attractive people get more tips. That one I think we can bet our asses on, even if we hate anal.

Bit funny that women tipped the big boob version more. Although I don't think this one is conclusive at all. My sister has well, A to nothing cup, but she's a cute sweet girl. And her tips when she worked as a waitress were well, enough for me to joke about how I'd look in a skirt.

... We mutually agreed I wouldn't get any tips after condoning a short but thorough research.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure they do without customers even realizing it. Just like I'm sure taller guy waiters get more tips that shorter waiters.

0|0
    0|0
  • do waiters in america literally live of the tips?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes.

The federal tipped minimum wage $2.13/hr.

• @Goldie757 is right. I've been a server for about 6 months now and I've never seen a paycheck. The cash I bring home every night is my payment.