American or Canadian girls?

Which are hotter?

From what I have seen here in G@G its Canadian hands down plus my celebrity crush is Canadian Jessica Lowndes <3American or Canadian girls?

• American
    65% (15)46% (13)55% (28)Vote
  • Canadian
    35% (8)54% (15)45% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|18

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Every Canadian on this website seems to be marriage material. 'Tis good enough evidence for me :D

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I will obviously defend my country. Canadian.

0|2
    0|0
  • They look the same, but I'm going to say American because I'm biased lol

0|1
    0|0
  • They look the same to me tbh, couldn't tell them apart if I had to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I'm Canadian, so... 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • ? What

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I don't know any American girls really, so I can't say. I know we have some great looking Canadian women, but to be fair there are likely just as many great looking American girls too!

Not to mention there are likely tonnes of stunning women from other countries all over the world that we don't even now about because they are not in the magazines we see on a daily basis.

I think the dataset is to skewed and not representative to provide an unbiased opinion on this one!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see much difference, to be honest. I can't tell who's Americans and who's Canadian.
    I went with American because their accent gives them a plus.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a scotsman Im gonna have to say Canadians sorry america :(

0|1
    0|0
  • American and candian aren't ethnic groups, genius

2|0
    0|0
    • and even if you can classify them as ethnic groups, regions aren't specific enough to differentiate between candian and American features cause almost everyone has ancestors that come from other places

• No correct answer. The range is too great.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is close, but Canadian is doing it for me right now

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the attitude of Canadian women. More open about their sexuality. Like Europeans but look American.

0|0
    0|0
  • American and Canadian women hardly look any different to me. They're both very diverse countries, some are hot, some are alright and some are ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much difference in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Americans! MERICA

0|0
    0|0
  • I vote for American... they both look the same to me anyways..

0|0
    0|0
  • Canadian white girls seem hotter, but American everything else is better, there's less diversity there.

0|0
    0|0
  • European

0|0
    0|0
  • Great Canadian beaver all the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Canadian, so Canadians.

0|0
    0|0
  • American and Canadian are very generic terms... well personally I prefer West Coast or Southern US chicks...

0|0
    0|0
  • Canadians= feminists
    Americans= sluts

I choose nothing.

0|1
    0|0