The drained life problem?

I'm so drained lately. I don't know why. Usually I am up early and ready to get everything i can accomplished in that day. But I've been sleeping late, not motivated to much of anything. Which I need to be. Any ideas to help me get out of the slump?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try getting motivated by doing ever use and eating healthy. Excercise released endorphins that make you feel good.

You May have a mild depression even due to the long wet winter. It happens to a lot of us xxx

Let me know how you get on and keep smiling. Be positive and let's get you out of this xx

• Awh. Thank you. I will give it a shot. :)

• Aww good on you. Just be positive and remember that you choose the day that you have no matter how cold and miserable it can be or what life throws at you. You choose the day you have in your mind and in your heart.

Xxx you can do this xxx I believe in you xxx

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds as though you Need a Bit of a Vitamin or Two to Get you Jump Started to Be... Motivated.
    I Spring out of bed every morning at the crack of dawn, I start with my B12 Vitamin and juice, I then partake in a bite of breakfast and then pop my "One a day Vitamin" which is a Daily vitamin you can buy at any store... For More in Store.
    If you find tha tone little pill will not help your 'Im so drained lately,' it Could be too you are in a Rut under your own Roof and this would cause you to talk to Someone who can Give out Something to make the blues go Away every Day.
    You could also go see your own General doctor for a Check-up to see what is Up?
    Good luck. xx

• Thanks for the Like, @ashely1996 :)) xxoo

• Thank you so much, @ashley1996 for the Vote of Confidence and I am quite Confident you will Begin a Beguine of your own at home. xxoo

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0